Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supertricks Dramatically Slowed My Pc.

blank BT Rep: +1
    thats really clever!!!!!
    this is just down right rude and plainly starting to flame someone who tried to help you.

i should give that a try. thanks........
    why don't u try to be a bit more arrogant? You asked for help, now you're taking the piss out of someone who tried to help you. Don't think you have two feet to stand on here or any right to answer back like that.

lets finish the sarky comments here shall we.
    Firstly, it's sarcastic comments not sarky, and secondly what the hell is this if this isn't one?
    And thirdly, whats with the we?? Are you royal? Are you a doctor? Thought not...

*any intelligent responces reguarding my initial post would be much
    appreciated.*
    you got one and you completely ignored it. Had it occured to you that removing the hosts/supertrick and then seeing if your computer sped up, would have told you that it was the supertrick and not something else. First thing you do when you have a problem is actually see what is causing the problem. BOT was trying to help you do just that.

responces
    and from someone wanting an intelligent reply, you aren't too good with spellings are you

responces
    think this bit just about sums you up!

*End of thread*
    *Thread closed*
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    You can use the entire HOSTS file, but if you read the installer, the readme file, the thread, the project page, you would know that if you use a big HOSTS file, you should turn off the DNS client service or at least place it in manual. That's why the option is in the installer.

This happens in Windows 2000 and XP machines with large HOSTS files because the DNS client service (which is in mot cases useless) has to cache and resolve each address one by one. Turn it off, and you won't have that problem.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    to hungrylilboy: let me reiterate...
    it was oblviouly a misunderstanding
    which had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with u.&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    u obviously have a lot of pent up aggresion in you that may need some urgent attention. but theres no need to take it out in this forum. im sure [B][O][T] understands the
    misunderstanding
    which is why he hasnt bothered to waste his time coming back here to give his 2cents worth unlike some.

ur response much appreciated but dont push it. arrogance is not a great of trait.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12