Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill 2

hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    I'm currently downloading kill bill 2 from bittorrent, but its slow because i'm using a modem. I've managed to preview the first couple of minutes using AVI preview, but its all blue, no other colour. Is it supposed to be like this or is it like this all of the way through.

The file on suprnova.org is called Kill Bill Vol 2 DivX [New TrackeR]

Cheers,
    Hugo.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I saw it at the cinema, but if i remember rightly the first 10minutes is in black and white with her in the car first then the who wedding bit

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    you have d/l a telesync version, it is blueish for the first few minutes, then it will be ok, not excellent. i think there is a screener version of kill bill 2, that may be better.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Kill Bill Volume 2 is on Kazaalite now.

One of the files has the word woodstock in it. The other is a TMD movie.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I got the 2 gigabyte file off mIRC. Yes it is supposed to be blue for the first 10-15 minutes then after that its in full color. dont worry..

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I saw it in theaters twice.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@28 April 2004 - 22:22
    I saw it in theaters twice.
    But you've had it for like 3 weeks now havent you, along with Hitman 3, Half Life 2 full and Hitman 4

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+28 April 2004 - 23:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 28 April 2004 - 23:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@28 April 2004 - 22:22
    I saw it in theaters twice.&nbsp;
    But you&#39;ve had it for like 3 weeks now havent you, along with Hitman 3, Half Life 2 full and Hitman 4 [/b][/quote]
    but we all do

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+28 April 2004 - 18:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 28 April 2004 - 18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@28 April 2004 - 22:22
    I saw it in theaters twice.&nbsp;
    But you&#39;ve had it for like 3 weeks now havent you, along with Hitman 3, Half Life 2 full and Hitman 4 [/b][/quote]
    what ever happen to that thread ? Why its was deleted
    lock I can understand, but deleting it rewards lier&#39;s and promotes lying without recourse

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    it may have been deleted, but i dont think his bullshit will be forgotten&#33;
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast