Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Cpu Fan Dies Now And Then.

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656



    as u can see thats not meant to happen any way of stopping this?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    could be a bad sensor, is this actually happening, like does ur fan actually stop spinning, or is it just speedfan showing that?

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@27 April 2004 - 21:46
    could be a bad sensor, is this actually happening, like does ur fan actually stop spinning, or is it just speedfan showing that?
    yes it does cos i here the fan stop but if i got music on i cant here it so i just look now and then.
    and the heatsink was realy hot when i opened the pc up to take a look.

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    How oftern does it do this?
    • Take off the side panel
    • Turn Pc on
    • Run speed fan on top so you can see at all times
    • When speedfan tells you it has stopped
    • have a look at the fan

    Did u put the fan on urself? when did it start happening?


  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by gungrave+27 April 2004 - 21:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 27 April 2004 - 21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@27 April 2004 - 21:46
    could be a bad sensor, is this actually happening, like does ur fan actually stop spinning, or is it just speedfan showing that?
    yes it does cos i here the fan stop but if i got music on i cant here it so i just look now and then.
    and the heatsink was realy hot when i opened the pc up to take a look. [/b][/quote]
    Im no experts but just a short period will perminantly fuck your CPu, especially if its a high speed one. Buy another fan and don&#39;t use the pc if its happens alot, it will end up ruining your cpu.


  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@27 April 2004 - 21:48
    How oftern does it do this?
    • Take off the side panel
    • Turn Pc on
    • Run speed fan on top so you can see at all times
    • When speedfan tells you it has stopped
    • have a look at the fan
    Did u put the fan on urself? when did it start happening?
    no didnt put the fan on my self its a hp pc.
    iv just added some more ram and a hard drive.

    the shide panel is off pc is on speed fan is on.

    and it started happening about 2weeks ago heres some more pics from last time.




  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    North-east england UK
    Posts
    2,661


    burn baby burn


  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by Marius24@27 April 2004 - 21:57


    burn baby burn

    im goin to unplug ur fans next time i go to urs

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    North-east england UK
    Posts
    2,661
    Originally posted by gungrave+27 April 2004 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 27 April 2004 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Marius24@27 April 2004 - 21:57
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

    burn baby burn

    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    im goin to unplug ur fans next time i go to urs
    [/b][/quote]
    cool (punn) i could do with a new fan&#33; I hope you bring some money up then

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+27 April 2004 - 21:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 27 April 2004 - 21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gungrave@27 April 2004 - 21:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004
    @27 April 2004 - 21:46
    could be a bad sensor, is this actually happening, like does ur fan actually stop spinning, or is it just speedfan showing that?

    yes it does cos i here the fan stop but if i got music on i cant here it so i just look now and then.
    and the heatsink was realy hot when i opened the pc up to take a look.
    Im no experts but just a short period will perminantly fuck your CPu, especially if its a high speed one. Buy another fan and don&#39;t use the pc if its happens alot, it will end up ruining your cpu. [/b][/quote]
    ahh crap but i got aint got a pc to go on then
    if it fucks up ill get my dad to get me a new cpu

    ill order a fan off ebuyer 2 nite.
    any one got a good one for me to get?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •