Thread: If Server Goes Down Do This.....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    right click on all downloads hit "retry"

It will work even though the server is down.Or who knows what is going on.Have been downloading and the bird is red and sever is down.

Also try it with the Uploads.

*Why did I make another Thread?Should of put this in the "Soulseek Down?" Thread.Sorry Slinger. *

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    dunno why you did bro, but I'm glad you did cos I might not have seen it for a while, will defo try that, hell I'll try anything. although it's up and fine at the moment. so I'm a happy mofo, now ripping a new jimmy hendrix double cd to celebrate :beerchug:

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ive already made a thread like this in the tips section was the only thread that survived the admin deletion

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    ........old news..........

and to think - it came from a veteran.......

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Look.....sorry Guys.Point me to where the other Threads are then.

And what tips Section ad.

And maybe it came from a veteran CrumbCat.But obviously one person thanked me and did not know that it was old news.

And the Server is not acting like it use to.People are not Queueing off each other.

Some times People are staying online and others are being knocked off.Nothing is like it has ever been.

* Sorry guys for sounding mad.Just in a bad mood right now over something.....nothing to do with you 2.

But will have Slinger erase this Thread and move on.Like I said before I should not of made this Thread.But I guess you all did not see that Part up there.*

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=87263

thats the thread FC of the one that survived the original ss forum before the admin kill the section

remember when we had the tips section??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I had just woke up on that last Post.This whole Thread is part of the Twilight Zone.

Thanks for posting that Link ad.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I searched hard for any tips that would help me, I never found that one, (still couldn't find it without following the link ) ,and it helped me, felt a right prat for not having found it a long time ago, december last year, man I could have been much happier some time ago good tips can never be posted too much and they are only old hat if you know them, regular gold nuggets if you dont. I've gone from soulseek wilderness to soulseek heaven in a week, most thankfull. Currently writing a soulseek page for my web site, couldn't be more pleased. ,