Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fan Controller Success

  1. #1
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    i finally got it. they ebay store took so long to ship it, but i finally got it! i'm running my tornado at 3000rpm, and i can actually hear the sounds of my hdd when it's processing, a sound i've missed for bout 2 months. finally, i can sit next to my pc without a blowdryer in my ears.


    btw, i got the sunbeam rheobus version 3. works great!
    i recommend it very much. great product!

    best part it, my temps are still the same. my load temps are still 35-40C!

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    haha a blowdryer, well good to hear you got rid of the blowdryer noise

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,656
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@27 April 2004 - 22:14
    i finally got it. they ebay store took so long to ship it, but i finally got it! i'm running my tornado at 3000rpm, and i can actually hear the sounds of my hdd when it's processing, a sound i've missed for bout 2 months. finally, i can sit next to my pc without a blowdryer in my ears.


    btw, i got the sunbeam rheobus version 3. works great!
    i recommend it very much. great product!

    best part it, my temps are still the same. my load temps are still 35-40C!
    nice temps

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    McrslV's Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    who me?
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,650
    Glad you can hear the world around you once again . i have the vantec fan controller with 2 tornados, and YES it is nice to hear ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FANS.


    and my temps not loaded are:
    35 cpu/30 mb with no case fans running
    26 cpu/26 mb with both tornados at full speed (5273 rpm)

    and my temps loaded are:
    49 cpu/33 mb with no case fans running
    47 cpu/27 mb with both tornados at full speed (5273 rpm)

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,388
    Micro,
    I think your case could benefit from some more experimenting/configuring of the fan placement.

    You are running more powerful fans than I, yet your temps are much higher.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Originally posted by McrslV@27 April 2004 - 19:22
    Glad you can hear the world around you once again . i have the vantec fan controller with 2 tornados, and YES it is nice to hear ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FANS.


    and my temps not loaded are:
    35 cpu/30 mb with no case fans running
    26 cpu/26 mb with both tornados at full speed (5273 rpm)

    and my temps loaded are:
    49 cpu/33 mb with no case fans running
    47 cpu/27 mb with both tornados at full speed (5273 rpm)
    ur load temps r a little high. mine only go up to 38

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    McrslV's Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    who me?
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,650
    Originally posted by clocker@27 April 2004 - 20:09
    Micro,
    I think your case could benefit from some more experimenting/configuring of the fan placement.

    You are running more powerful fans than I, yet your temps are much higher.
    yea i know, but the fans fluctuate with my current PSU. so i havent put alot of effort into placement and such yet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •