Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-spam

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I just read this and it's starting to irk me

Originally posted by RGX
    I wrote a very big thread, but anti spam just screwed me over and I can't be arsed writing it all again.

I disagree with RGX here, I believe that you can't keep a good man down. I had stuff to back this up, but I can't be bothered typing it all again.
    If you get the anti-spam message...

1. CLICK THE DAMN BACK BUTTON

2. HIGHLIGHT YOUR ENTIRE POST

3. RIGHT CLICK THEN COPY

4. CLICK THE TOPIC AGAIN

5. CLICK "NEW REPLY"

6. PASTE YOUR POST

DONE

I'll admit if get anti-spam alot....well shit copying the post isn't even time consuming unless you spam.

I can't people have lost their entire post. DAMN!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Yes, I am a computer challenged and I have never "lost" a post to anti-spam, it should still be there with a simple click of the "back" or "damn back" button (depends on the type of keyboard you have).

Copy/paste as BM described.

Anti-spam is an a trivial annoyance, not a post eater. If so, people would be bitching alot more.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Originally posted by Busyman+28 April 2004 - 01:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 28 April 2004 - 01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just read this and it&#39;s starting to irk me

<!--QuoteBegin-RGX

I wrote a very big thread, but anti spam just screwed me over and I can&#39;t be arsed writing it all again.

I disagree with RGX here, I believe that you can&#39;t keep a good man down. I had stuff to back this up, but I can&#39;t be bothered typing it all again.
    If you get the anti-spam message...

1. CLICK THE DAMN BACK BUTTON

2. HIGHLIGHT YOUR ENTIRE POST

3. RIGHT CLICK THEN COPY

4. CLICK THE TOPIC AGAIN

5. CLICK "NEW REPLY"

6. PASTE YOUR POST

DONE

I&#39;ll admit if get anti-spam alot....well shit copying the post isn&#39;t even time consuming unless you spam.

I can&#39;t people have lost their entire post. DAMN&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    thx, but this is all just common since

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    muchspl2
    how hard is it to reinstall the board softwear

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@28 April 2004 - 01:15
    It&#39;s probably not that hard, but if rookiecrd was doing it, he&#39;d probably delete softwareworld and hardwareworld
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen+27 April 2004 - 19:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 27 April 2004 - 19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@28 April 2004 - 01:15
    It&#39;s probably not that hard, but if rookiecrd was doing it, he&#39;d probably delete softwareworld and hardwareworld [/b][/quote]
    h4rsh&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I wasn&#39;t trying to be an ass or anything and I know it&#39;s common sense but it seems others are losing their posts.

....AND THERE&#39;S NO REASON TO LOSE IT&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+28 April 2004 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 28 April 2004 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@28 April 2004 - 01:15
    It&#39;s probably not that hard, but if rookiecrd was doing it, he&#39;d probably delete softwareworld and hardwareworld [/b][/quote]
    So no loss then?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Busyman+28 April 2004 - 01:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 28 April 2004 - 01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

<!--QuoteBegin-RGX

I wrote a very big thread, but anti spam just screwed me over and I can&#39;t be arsed writing it all again.

I disagree with RGX here, I believe that you can&#39;t keep a good man down. I had stuff to back this up, but I can&#39;t be bothered typing it all again.
    [/b][/quote]
    Hmm, that was Mad Cats post, I dont tend to speak in the third person and disagree with myself in mine.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 April 2004 - 03:10
    Yes, I am a computer challenged and I have never "lost" a post to anti-spam, it should still be there with a simple click of the "back" or "damn back" button (depends on the type of keyboard you have).

Copy/paste as BM described.

Anti-spam is an a trivial annoyance, not a post eater. If so, people would be bitching alot more.
    Whe it happens 5 or 6 times in a row it gets very annoying.

The fact is I don&#39;t have to do it on any other board so why should I here? Its common knowledge all it does is stop the number of people posting rather than actually stop anything malicous

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast