Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why Was Haxor41789 Banned?

I dont have an agenda here Busyman

But I've seen in the past people putting words in people's mouth when the person himself didnt say that or the words were in some other context (does not apply in this case). If I see someone saying those words on this forum I wont support that either but I dont find a reason to post things that go outside the forum here. And for the same reason unless the person himself confirms he said it, I would rather not go by rumors.

Edit:
    Regarding other claims. Its totally absurd that a guy with this knowledge will use his original ip to create accounts or do anything. Even for a newbie its easy to get proxies from this board itself so think about someone who knows about all this. Moreover, people living in a dorm etc. having the same default gateway will all have a same ip...so one cant confirm that its the same person. Not only creating new accounts doesnt deserve a ban moreover a person like him knows better if he wanted to do something. I think the admins here know better than that. Dont know why this is turning ugly
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    BANNED
    As I said before, ban the accounts not the ips

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    I am rather suprised that all of you see this as such a mystery considering history, it appears clear as day to me although I am slightly suprised who took the first blow perhaps...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    BANNED
    Who took it? Haxor obviously did. This wasn&#39;t an actual fight (rather just a semi-democracy?), until haxor got banned.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    I think that&#39;s strange you over-implement anti-spam but yet you don&#39;t know how to use the username filter that ipb has?

Every single insulting username can be filtered out at your discretion. There couln&#39;t be that many possibilities that could be deemed insulting.

Someone&#39;s not telling the whole truth but it&#39;s obvious we will never know any so what the hell.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    BANNED
    Originally posted by shn@27 April 2004 - 22:16
    Someone&#39;s not telling the whole truth
    The only truth that exists is that he got banned.... period. They haven&#39;t said anything else but just some incoherent reasons to perhaps buy time and "think" about it?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    I think the only reason anyone finds this confusing is due to their agenda, if you were truly impartial to the facts at hand you would see it all very clealy I think. As for klt I think its built up a nice forum for itself thanks to this one, so at least be grateful for that and understand why the buck stops here...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    BANNED
    See WHAT clearly? Cmon express yourself

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    BANNED
    Originally posted by REALITY@28 April 2004 - 01:48
    I think the only reason anyone finds this confusing is due to their agenda, if you were truly impartial to the facts at hand you would see it all very clealy I think. As for klt I think its built up a nice forum for itself thanks to this one, so at least be grateful for that and understand why the buck stops here...
    lol thx to this one, lol as usual you got your head where the sun don&#39;t shine and you have no idea what you are talking about. as if this is the only forum in the world and the only forum klt has any afiliation with.

unlike you the rest of us are active in other forums.

and thats reality

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Isn&#39;t this thread in contravention of rule 12?

Code:
    12. Actions and decisions made by moderators and administrators are final. If you disagree, then try to resolve it using PM &#40;Personal Message&#41; with that moderator, and if that isn&#39;t possible PM another moderator or administrator. Starting a topic about the decision instead of using the PM system is not allowed, and will be considered as circumvention of the board rules, and will be treated accordingly.
    @ Musleman To be honest, there was never any need for your new forum,...
    but that is a totally different story....

@ iam, calling our moderators corrupt is a reason to ban a member in it&#39;s own right IMO. See my post https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=982135 And no, I did not change that it was a pure quote.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast