Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Was Haxor41789 Banned?

kAb's Avatar Poster
    Putting him in the same category as killa_sin and hypoluxa, surely he must have done something extremely malicious to the forum to deserve such a punishment...

Remember, we are talking about a member who has been here since the beginning.

An explanation is owed.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    BANNED
    his sig linked to kltforum and after being asked to remove it he linked to lifecolors then he got banned.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Twist3r
    haxor was cool, and very helpfull

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 20:23
    his sig linked to kltforum and after being asked to remove it he linked to lifecolors then he got banned.
    He got banned for that?

BS.

This forum is strict, but he wouldn't be banned for THAT...

...right?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    dam thats hard man , i thought sigs where ok
    loosing valued members like that who activly contibute and have good knowledge, can not be good for the forum in any way

surley a compromise could have been reached

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by kAb+27 April 2004 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 27 April 2004 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@27 April 2004 - 20:23
    He got banned for that?

BS.

This forum is strict, but he wouldn&#39;t be banned for THAT...

...right? [/b][/quote]
    no bs, check it out, me sharedholder, i.am, haxor and anybody else with a sig that links to klite tools.com has had theirs removed. and haxor did get banned for his sig.

the last sig he had was to lifecolors with is nothing but sharedholder&#39;s site for downloading codec packs. i would post it but then i would be banned. who ever whats link to see pm me

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Haxor is a good friend of mine, and I miss him already. He was banned without notice. The reason wasn&#39;t his signature.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    BANNED
    well haxor beggs the differ. too bad you guys won&#39;t even let him defend himself. but thats ok. according to haxor he got banned because of this sig. i can paste and copy his pm and explainations if you like.

but the thing is i was talking to him when he got banned, if it was not his sig then what was it?? let me guess you can&#39;t tell us or if you tell us you have to kill us

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@28 April 2004 - 03:31
    He was banned without notice.
    why?

and can this be a case of jumping to soon - un-ban Hazor coz he was a good assett to the board and if it was a sig thing he was told to put any klite stuiff in his sig ..............was there a script involved?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Its alright. I&#39;ve talked with Haxor, and have the PMs. From what I know on the situation now, which isn&#39;t much, there were 3, how should I put this, unfriendly, accounts that were made. The accounts were banned, and the IP&#39;s were Haxor&#39;s, he was banned also.

This is from what I understand now...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast