Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Help?

ive been using bt shadows experimental which i got off forum. i was just wondering if this is best client to be using cos for past few month ive been gettin terribly low speeds like between 2-10 KB/s. i have a half meg broadband connection. if any1 could advise which is best client to use n settings for it to get best download/upload speeds i would appreciate it.
    thanx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Use ABC

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by lol23@28 April 2004 - 12:17
    ive been using bt shadows experimental which i got off forum. i was just wondering if this is best client to be using cos for past few month ive been gettin terribly low speeds like between 2-10 KB/s. i have a half meg broadband connection. if any1 could advise which is best client to use n settings for it to get best download/upload speeds i would appreciate it.
    thanx
    Do you use a router or are you behind a firewall?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED
    There&#39;s a poll if you search m8..

myself..azureus

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i do use router but have port forwarded on it. i always get the green light on. just been trying abc for few hrs n so far still not getting over 10k speeds. ive tried diff torrents aswell but jus dont seem to get the speed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    muchspl2
    sure you didn&#39;t check "force green light"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    no dont think so on abc at min bt status is: working properly aswell i just cant seem to get the speeds??? could it be somet else blocking?

does it make a difference how many u download at once shud it jus be 1 at a time??

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    i use the old fashion bittorent ive tried the other and i jus cant get the speeds i do with bit 3.4.2

heres thre link if u wanna give it a try http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED
    no m8 it doesnt mater how many..with -in reason..

try azurues with the auto config wizard..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast