Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 49.98% Of Windows Longhorn Compleate

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    it wasnt me is a bit too paranoid.

Look, palladium/MS isnt going to stop your wanton piracy, chill the hell out.

Do you really think that MS is going to try to sell you a OS that prevents piracy, warez, mp3s, copying your stuff, etc? Seriously? Wake the hell up. It would be business suicide if they did that... no one would by it... no one would want it... and MS makes most of their money, from windows... so why on earth would they shoot themselves in the foot... MS may try to appease the content providers, RIAA, MPAA, etc... but they arent going to bend over for them... cuz we pay them in green backs, and thats what they bend over for...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    I dont think it will work when you finish your donwnload. You need the boot disk for it to work. But you never know

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    it works just fine dombler... its a bootable cd, the iso image is... but u can just use virtually pc to run it, or install it on a second partition.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    what you on about it did work and it worked fine. ask anyone on this form if they saw post about the screanshot i took of it and no i didn not need a boot disk.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Oh ok, will I didnt know about the screen shot, as you can see I just started on the forums.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234