Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 49.98% Of Windows Longhorn Compleate

wooo hooo. half way.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Forum Star
    I'm happy for you, but this topic is more something for Softwareworld.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    move it into the lounge. i though i put it in there must of been another post.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    what the heck is windows longhorn anyway?
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by ripley02@14 March 2003 - 22:25
    what the heck is windows longhorn anyway?
    The new, unreleased, version of windows. It's in alpha, which is a very very early version(which means BUGS). Don't expect to see it around for a long while, and certainly not under that name.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    What about Windows BlackComb?
    What's that all about?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by DataMore@14 March 2003 - 22:38
    What's that all about?
    I *think* that was the earlier codename for Longhorn, before Microsoft put the release back to 2005.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by spudlover+14 March 2003 - 22:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (spudlover @ 14 March 2003 - 22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--DataMore@14 March 2003 - 22:38
    What&#39;s that all about?
    I *think* that was the earlier codename for Longhorn, before Microsoft put the release back to 2005.[/b][/quote]
    2005???
    I guess they have problems creating bugs.

@ wizzandabe: no problem. B)

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Ex-member
    I guess they have problems creating bugs.
    Microsoft? You gotta be kidding - if bugs were a forum then they&#39;d be a &#39;bug whore&#39;&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Microsoft LongHorn Is The newest and best Spyware Uncle Bill has come up with yet. Also Intel and Adobe just to name a few of a very long list that are along for the ride with the new fritz chip installed they all will be able to track of everything you do on your computer and I mean everything&#33;&#33;&#33; Ripping Music,software and movies is Illegal and we all know this but we do also have a right to our privacy&#33;&#33; Soon we will not be able to control our own computers if we keep buying Microsoft products. This includes LongHorn. Do some reading on this subject and Im sure you will all see what is about to happen to all of us. Don&#39;t be excited about this new program be Pissed&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast