Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Lies Of Gw Bush

i'm sorry, i incorrectly described the quote. during the election campaign, bush actually said: "I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called nation-building."

the previous quote "we're not into nation building" was a statement that he made in september 2001.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@5 May 2004 - 16:25
    i'm sorry, i incorrectly described the quote.  during the election campaign, bush actually said: "I don't think our troops ought to be used for what's called nation-building."

the previous quote "we're not into nation building" was a statement that he made in september 2001.
    Given the current state of affairs in Iraq, I suppose that one could argue that Bush wasn't lying when he made that statement.
    Whatever it is we are doing there it could hardly be described as nation building....
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Poster
    theres got to be more than those

anyone planning on seeing farenheit 9/11 this summer, oh wait, disney isnt going to produce it because it puts bush at jepoardy! (oh and its not a disney film, they just own miramax) ?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Originally posted by yonki@29 April 2004 - 21:45
    Dont blame George, its not his fault: hes just a puppet.
    Let the liberals whine.. they never have anything better to do when a Republican has the White House.

Lastly.. politicians = professional liars. So why exactly are all of you acting as if you stumbled upon something brilliant? This is nothing new.. deal with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123