Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lol Got Kicked Out Of The Theatre

it doesnt really matter where they came from, the movie is just suppposed to be funny and intense.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@29 April 2004 - 14:45
    funny guy. made me chuckle

csuse i was causing a ruccus, and some guy tried to fight me, so i smacked him in the jaw. and someone went to complain.

now, someone who saw it, why did they turn into zombies?
    I'm pretty sure he tried to fight you for a reason. What did you do?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    It wouldn't have been trying to fight u, I would have beat your ass if u smacked me in the jaw. but seriously I would have.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I saw most of it... up till the boat part with the boobs...

Basically this woman is going to screw the husband, they take a shower together and they miss the news report about people killing each other.

So the morning after, the woman finds that kid on skates with blood all over her, and then, kills her husband, and the husband tries to kill her, but she gets away, she drives away and stops by a bus accident, where someone tries to jack her car. She tries to get away, but gets into a ditch and crashes into a tree, she then gets knocked out.

Later, she wakes up, falls out of the car, and a cop with a shotgun is pointing it towards her, they walk down a tunnel, find another 3 people, and then they decide they should do a little shopping, they go in, find the security guards with guns, and they live there for awhile. They then get a plan to get to the marina using the Mall Shuttle buses and hammer a bunch of shit from Sears.

One of the buses doesn't make it, then they get there, and then they all leave on a boat.

(I left out other parts because I am too lazy and because I think you should stop getting into fights.)

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+30 April 2004 - 07:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 30 April 2004 - 07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@29 April 2004 - 14:45
    funny guy. &nbsp; made me chuckle

csuse i was causing a ruccus, and some guy tried to fight me, so i smacked him in the jaw. and someone went to complain.

now, someone who saw it, why did they turn into zombies?
    I&#39;m pretty sure he tried to fight you for a reason. What did you do? [/b][/quote]
    cause i was throwing stuff at him.

wut am i suppost 2 do, lethim get away with pushing me?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Blank Space@30 April 2004 - 16:08
    I saw most of it... up till the boat part with the boobs...

Basically this woman is going to screw the husband, they take a shower together and they miss the news report about people killing each other.

So the morning after, the woman finds that kid on skates with blood all over her, and then, kills her husband, and the husband tries to kill her, but she gets away, she drives away and stops by a bus accident, where someone tries to jack her car. She tries to get away, but gets into a ditch and crashes into a tree, she then gets knocked out.

Later, she wakes up, falls out of the car, and a cop with a shotgun is pointing it towards her, they walk down a tunnel, find another 3 people, and then they decide they should do a little shopping, they go in, find the security guards with guns, and they live there for awhile. They then get a plan to get to the marina using the Mall Shuttle buses and hammer a bunch of shit from Sears.

One of the buses doesn&#39;t make it, then they get there, and then they all leave on a boat.

(I left out other parts because I am too lazy and because I think you should stop getting into fights.)
    LOL,

those theatres that play older movies for cauing a "ruccus"
    I think he&#39;s talking about the orignal

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    nonono, i was watching dawn of the dead. i was in one of those theatres who cant affort brand new titles. dawn of the dead is older so they were platying it. i was watching thenew one.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    They never really explained it as civilisation collapsed b4 they sussed it but they were working along the lines of a virus

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12