Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Are Losing Members Like Flies

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ck-uk@30 April 2004 - 12:55
    idunno sara...i google it.We never c skunk around here or its crap.Its all resin man..
    @ck-uk -- That look's like some what we call reggie miller. (some regular weed or plain out bunk)

@NikkiD -- when you say "everyone" you are wrong. Your team is only making up rules to combat against another party who your team assumes is trying to steal members.

Let's be blunt. wether ??? is a knock-off version of FST we may never know. But why must your team feel so damn insecure that they have to put a stop to such nonsense by implementing "new" rules that affect a Global community as a whole?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by atiVidia@30 April 2004 - 13:54
    so when 1 member f__ks up the mods go on a rampage and ban ppl every week?

thats not even remotely close to what u just said.

most of us gave the board the respect the mods asked for. the select few (Dean + IN) screw the board and u fu<k up? im confused...
    Read my post a little more carefully - I put the blame on the team here too.

Haxor fucked up. He did get warned. Equate having a mod editing your post to a warning. He edited it back. The link in his sig was removed. He put it back. Blah blah blah. I didn&#39;t say I agreed with the banning, but he did fuck up.

Just for clarification, the mods can&#39;t ban anyone.

@shn - Yes, the rules about sigs were changed because of a few members who were abusing it. That particular rule. There were others that were changed because of other people/groups of people. I should probably change that.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by NikkiD@30 April 2004 - 19:04
    I put the blame on the team here too.

Haxor fucked up. He did get warned. Equate having a mod editing your post to a warning. He edited it back. The link in his sig was removed. He put it back. Blah blah blah. I didn&#39;t say I agreed with the banning, but he did fuck up.

@shn - Yes, the rules about sigs were changed because of a few members who were abusing it. That particular rule. There were others that were changed because of other people/groups of people. I should probably change that.
    Nikki speaks for me too here....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I hope you dont bet on another 3 legged Donkey this year FC

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese+30 April 2004 - 14:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 30 April 2004 - 14:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@30 April 2004 - 16:24
    yah it sux that all the member are gone&#33;
    this place died down so fast in the last 3 months ,that i to will prob to be leaving
    but not cuz the place is dying but becuz i need another job
    What? This is your current job, posting on this forum?

You certainly put the hours in... [/b][/quote]
    i jus ment ,i think my girl is pregnant ?? so now i wont be here cuz i need more money to feed the lil ones

7. Lounge   -   #27
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by bujub22+30 April 2004 - 21:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 30 April 2004 - 21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@30 April 2004 - 14:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22
    @30 April 2004 - 16:24
    yah it sux that all the member are gone&#33;
    this place died down so fast in the last 3 months ,that i to will prob to be leaving
    but not cuz the place is dying but becuz i need another job

What? This is your current job, posting on this forum?

You certainly put the hours in...
    i jus ment ,i think my girl is pregnant ?? so now i wont be here cuz i need more money to feed the lil ones [/b][/quote]
    Congratulations Joob Joob :beerchug:

8. Lounge   -   #28
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by NikkiD+30 April 2004 - 14:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 30 April 2004 - 14:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-atiVidia@30 April 2004 - 13:54
    so when 1 member f__ks up the mods go on a rampage and ban ppl every week?

thats not even remotely close to what u just said.

most of us gave the board the respect the mods asked for. the select few (Dean + IN) screw the board and u fu<k up? im confused...
    Read my post a little more carefully - I put the blame on the team here too.

@shn - Yes, the rules about sigs were changed because of a few members who were abusing it. That particular rule. There were others that were changed because of other people/groups of people. I should probably change that. [/b][/quote]
    i agree with everything u say except for one thing

WHY WAS THE LINK IN HIS SIG REMOVED IN THE FIRST PLACE&#33;&#33;??&#33;&#33;??&#33;&#33;??

the mods cant ban any1? i didnt know that... rofl time to kill error403 then

9. Lounge   -   #29
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Ativida, last time I checked Error was Admin

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by atiVidia@30 April 2004 - 08:06
    well not really, but we still lose quite a few within the bast 3 months.
    this is an issue that needs to be dealt with, and NOW.

any solutions?

and give good ones&#33; the members that are disappearing are very well known and respected members.
    i dont give a damn...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast