Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Wrong With You Lot?

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    All I've seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don't explain. big fucking deal.
    So you don't like the admin......Ooo call the press.
    I'm sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC's, yet all I see at RC's is bitiching about this place, and it's now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who enjoy coming here for the laughs and debate and help and the ocasional fight....Keep coming and enjoy yourselfs

Those who don't and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don't come back cos we're getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don't like it cos I'm sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don't understand, you people moan about this place, yet it's free!!! How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
    Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it's down and how crap it is?
    How many of you have ANY idea of what this place costs to run, in money and time?

How many of you apreciate it?

This is a place for us to get help, help others, have fun, chat, discuss etc
    We are NOT customers, the admin gets NOTHING from us but shit. Personally I would have said Fuck you all and shut it down, but no, he/she takes all the crap you throw at him/her and shrugs it off, but you keep going, you keep moaning, you keep swearing and bitching.

STOP IT!!!

If you really don't like it here then get fucking lost cos you're just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    No!! now stfu

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    We don't have this sort of thing on my forum B)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Arcadia@30 April 2004 - 19:24
    We don't have this sort of thing on my forum B)
    No advertising

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Jonno you've got it all wrong.

Today we are re-enacting flame wars of days gone past. This is all staged and their are refreshments available. Just take a seat and relax, none of it is real.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:22
    All I've seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don't explain. big fucking deal.
    So you don't like the admin......Ooo call the press.
    I'm sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC's, yet all I see at RC's is bitiching about this place, and it's now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who enjoy coming here for the laughs and debate and help and the ocasional fight....Keep coming and enjoy yourselfs

Those who don't and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don't come back cos we're getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don't like it cos I'm sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don't understand, you people moan about this place, yet it's free!!! How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
    Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it's down and how crap it is?
    How many of you have ANY idea of what this place costs to run, in money and time?

We are NOT customers, the admin gets NOTHING from us but shit. Personally I would have said Fuck you all and shut it down, but no, he/she takes all the crap you throw at him/her and shrugs it off, but you keep going, you keep moaning, you keep swearing and bitching.

STOP IT!!!

If you really don't like it here then get fucking lost cos you're just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)
    Well said Jonno!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 17:22
    But shouldn't you yourself take your own advice if you are "sick and fucking tired of seeing it"?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by sara5564+30 April 2004 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 30 April 2004 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@30 April 2004 - 18:22
    All I&#39;ve seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don&#39;t explain. big fucking deal.
    So you don&#39;t like the admin......Ooo call the press.
    I&#39;m sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC&#39;s, yet all I see at RC&#39;s is bitiching about this place, and it&#39;s now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who don&#39;t and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don&#39;t come back cos we&#39;re getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don&#39;t like it cos I&#39;m sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don&#39;t understand, you people moan about this place, yet it&#39;s free&#33;&#33;&#33; How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
    Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it&#39;s down and how crap it is?

STOP IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

If you really don&#39;t like it here then get fucking lost cos you&#39;re just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)
    Well said Jonno&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Threads like this are just as bad as the threads slating the board or mods

can we get another padlock over here please??

9. Lounge   -   #9
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Suits me...how about a chat about somat nice and fluffy???

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+30 April 2004 - 17:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 30 April 2004 - 17:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by sara5564@30 April 2004 - 19:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @30 April 2004 - 18:22
    All I&#39;ve seen the last few days is people bitching about this place, so mods lock threads and don&#39;t explain. big fucking deal.
    So you don&#39;t like the admin......Ooo call the press.
    I&#39;m sick and tired of people moaning, I got enough people moaning in my life I come on here to get away from it, I visit 3 forums regulaly, Here, mine and RC&#39;s, yet all I see at RC&#39;s is bitiching about this place, and it&#39;s now spilling onto here.

My suggestion

Those who don&#39;t and are to afraid to say here and have to run eslwhere to say it and bitch in a quiet corner............Fuck off and don&#39;t come back cos we&#39;re getting sick and fucking tired of you. Like a bunch of kids, Waaaa I got put on moderation, waaaa my thread was locked, waaaa I got banned

Fuck off and leave us alone if you don&#39;t like it cos I&#39;m sick and fucking tired or seeing it.

I really don&#39;t understand, you people moan about this place, yet it&#39;s free&#33;&#33;&#33; How many of you have contributed to it in any way except posting?
    Do any of you pm the admin and say "Can I help with the running and cost of this place"? ........How many of you when it goes down just sit patiently and wait for it to come back without emailing and posting elsewhere that it&#39;s down and how crap it is?

STOP IT&#33;&#33;&#33;

If you really don&#39;t like it here then get fucking lost cos you&#39;re just being hypocritical by coming on.

Jonno B)

Well said Jonno&#33;
    Threads like this are just as bad as the threads slating the board or mods

can we get another padlock over here please?? [/b][/quote]

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast