Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Get Audio Files Off Of A Cd Onto Kazaa?

How do I get audio files off of a cd onto KaZaA? Please Reply ASAP. I have to leave for Colarado in a couple of days (Saturday) and wanna make some mp3's of Cd's that I already have. Please reply ASAP!!!!!!!!

2. Music   -   #2
    You can use a media player like Windows Media Player, insert your CD and copy the songs from the CD onto your harddrive. You can add them to Kazaa if you want. You can mix up the various songs you have and burn them onto a CD for your trip.

I think someone else can reply with more suggestions.

3. Music   -   #3
    If you want to convert CD's to MP3 use any ripping program. dpPowerAmp is a good one.

4. Music   -   #4
    Originally posted by Shinigami@14 March 2003 - 21:48
    You can use a media player like Windows Media Player, insert your CD and copy the songs from the CD onto your harddrive. You can add them to Kazaa if you want. You can mix up the various songs you have and burn them onto a CD for your trip.

I think someone else can reply with more suggestions.
    WMP rips MP3 at a very low bit rate unless you have a plug in like InterMedia (can be found on Kazaa).

5. Music   -   #5
    yea, I have that lol, forgot to add it

6. Music   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    WMP rips MP3 at a very low bit rate unless you have a plug in like InterMedia (can be found on Kazaa).
    Any chance of a hash for that plug-in? Looked around but can't seem to find it.

7. Music   -   #7
    ummm, I can rip at 192 kbps with WMP. I just looked and din't have the plugin. Thought I could rip higher but guess not... where is that plugin?

8. Music   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    File:MP3.exe
    Length:1263048 Bytes,1233KB
    UUHash:=htlR8JY2mmRWXeHIBNlLuqE7bnQ=

This is cyberlinks mp3 decoder for Windows media players... its awesome, you can record in up to 320kbps. (which of course, is direct cd quality if you didnt know).

But most people cant really notice the difference, 192 seems to be pretty solid. But if you want higher, check that plugin out.

Or search kazaa for cyberlink mp3 decoder, if you cant find this one.

9. Music   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    guess this part of the board doesnt support quick/hybrid links?

oh well, the hash is still there.

10. Music   -   #10
    Thanx!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast