Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A 2nd Chance For Those Who R Bannded

Poster
    RF

Thanks mate.

My reply was not in any way controversial, rude or anything like it. Indeed if anything it was conciliatory.

I merely pointed out how things traditionally have been done here and the fact that the members liked it. I explained why the last few days had been very fraught, because they were so out of the ordinary.

I expressed the opinion that the best way forward was for the admin to leave moderating the board to the moderators, who were best placed to do it and who understood the dynamic of the board.

As you would expect I then thanked the chap for taking the time to read my opinion.

If it were possible I would post it in this thread, however as stated I do not have that option.

Cheers

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Sowwy

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@1 May 2004 - 23:46
    Sowwy

Pas de problem mate.

That which is done in good faith causes no offence.

I understand and applaud your logic.

Unfortunately it means that the members have lost nothing short of a master work. However given that it was over 12 words few would have read it anyway.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I am horrified.

how could you RF

I kind of got the impression that he didn't know what was going on. Maybe something will be discussed now?

Edit - thanks btw Nikki and RF for letting this thread happen, hopefully know a meaningful discussion will take place.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    Originally posted by danb@1 May 2004 - 22:58
      I am horrified.

how could you RF 

I kind of got the impression that he didn't know what was going on. Maybe something will be discussed now? 

Edit - thanks btw Nikki and RF for letting this thread happen, hopefully know a meaningful discussion will take place. 
    danb- you prob should remove that link to an image of 'free celery' in your sig, i got 3 days moderation for that.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

Thanks I forgot about that.

I guess the point has been put across now

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    Can I ask why haxor41789 was banned? Was I asleep or something? I've only seen him try to help others. Last I heard from him, he was talking about Mods ripping apart his and few other people's sigs off.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@2 May 2004 - 00:34
    Can I ask why haxor41789 was banned? Was I asleep or something? I&#39;ve only seen him try to help others. Last I heard from him, he was talking about Mods ripping apart his and few other people&#39;s sigs off.

-- Xero Grid --
    he wouldnt remove his sig

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    I see.
    Was that because it led to the KLiteTools site? Was advertising that much of a problem?

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@2 May 2004 - 00:42
    I see.
    Was that because it led to the KLiteTools site? Was advertising that much of a problem?

-- Xero Grid --
    Maybe and becuse he led to lifecolors the download site for kppfree.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast