Thread: Why So Slow?

Can anyone tell me why my internet browser slows down so much when im using kazaa or bittorrent, And is there anyway to fix it?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    You're using up too much of your download/upload bandwidth for filesharing. Get netlimiter
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    how do i fix it?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by crystalwrists@1 May 2004 - 18:01
    how do i fix it?
    Get netlimiter. I really wasn't kidding in the above post
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Out of The Ordinary

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thank you

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by crystalwrists@1 May 2004 - 18:06
    Thank you
    Learn to use a fucking search engine

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    he's only a newb

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I think it's better to just go into the program's options and limit the upload speed to 80% of the maximum available. You might have to pay for netlimiter, so I prefer not to use it.

By the way - is there a hashlink for the full version of netlimiter? When I search I can never find any results.