Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Suck At Ut2004

Twist3r
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 May 2004 - 04:11
    there really should be a server for those that suck, where no 7 year old prodigies are allowed , you know somewhere you could have tea and biscuits at half time or play in your slippers while smoking a pipe.
    on CS theres servers for noobies only and if you kill too many people too fast then you get kicked B)

2. Games   -   #12
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    just the ticket, thanks

I am sure I could be crap at that too

3. Games   -   #13
    n00b
    Experience comes with time. If you want to become a master at something, repeat it a hundred thousand times

4. Games   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No. Practice ie repetition merely allows us to become better at a task. Mastery on the other hand requires innate talent. Lots of people spend years practicing the violin yet extremely few become Itzhak Perlman's.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Games   -   #15
    I still have my Unreal Tournament Gold CD.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Games   -   #16
    Ah Unreal, i still have both boxes from Unreal, Unreal tournament, Unreal 2004 and the last Unreal III.

7. Games   -   #17
    I remember the fun i had on the map with two towers, playing/training with bots. I also always enjoyed the match mods like low gravity or sniper only to train specific things. Learn map layout etc. That would also be my tip now. Train with specific goals in mind. Getting better at aiming while jumping/flying? Use a map with lots of these options and maybe use low gravity to stay up longer.

8. Games   -   #18
    I remember the fun i had on the map with two towers, playing/training with bots.
    This one!

Image.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12