Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So This Is Musicworld..

Poster
    Originally posted by Guitar-Slinger@16 March 2003 - 22:33
    ...cool

I have renamed my songs that they start with Guitar-Slinger, even added on the tags as a artist.

Later today im gonna hop on tha SoulSeek wagon what Funky-Capricorn has mentined (few times ), have the app allready, just have to install and learn how to use it.

And N£MO, keep trying, i've stopped sharing the rest for now, only mp3's. Dropped from 17k to mere 17hundred files....
    It's a piece of cake to use. I can even do it. Just read the pinned

Look forward to seeing you there and hearing you stuff.

2. Music   -   #12
    Ex-member
    I play the drums for my school band and I play spanish guitar in the school celidh band.

Only problem is they both play absolute tosh so I don't get to play much decent stuff.

One of the coolest songs to play rhythm guitar to:
    Great Big Sea - Consequence Free

nice 'n' easy but fantastic stuff - great fun.

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Guitar-Slinger@16 March 2003 - 22:33
    ...cool

I have renamed my songs that they start with Guitar-Slinger, even added on the tags as a artist.

Later today im gonna hop on tha SoulSeek wagon what Funky-Capricorn has mentined (few times ), have the app allready, just have to install and learn how to use it.

And N£MO, keep trying, i've stopped sharing the rest for now, only mp3's. Dropped from 17k to mere 17hundred files....
    I just hooked up with Guitar-Slinger on kazaa and have listened to some of his music(and have all in download q at the moment) and he is an AMAZING guitarist and makes really original music!!
    You got to check his music out...when i have finished downloading the rest of songs i will share them on soulseek with the others from forum.If thats ok with you Guitar-Slinger?Thanks

4. Music   -   #14
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    My music is for fun and spezially tailored for sharing
    Spoiler: Show

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@16 March 2003 - 22:47
    I play the drums for my school band and I play spanish guitar in the school celidh band.

Only problem is they both play absolute tosh so I don't get to play much decent stuff.

One of the coolest songs to play rhythm guitar to:
    Great Big Sea - Consequence Free

nice 'n' easy but fantastic stuff - great fun.
    Sorry for going off topic. Just for a moment tho

Lamsey, I love the fact that you used the phrase "absolute tosh". It's a picture in words.

Nemo, looking forward to hearing GS stuff. I am old enough to be totally into guitar music. Particularly when the guitar is being played by a person. Al DiMeola, John McLaughlin, Gary Moore, Alan Holdsworth and various others forgotten because the apple is strong with me.

GS, surely you are going to join SS as well. Get your music shared there dude. You know it makes sense.

Just thought I would add. HARTSON WAS ONSIDE.

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    You will enjoy it im sure JimiF...love the hartson was onside quote Will b back with you Music lovers on Soulseek very soon...suffering from withdrawl symptons now

7. Music   -   #17
    Hi musicians

If you have some own songs in share, please post some hashes. I would like to listen your music.

I tried to find Guitar-Slinger for example, but there are much different results. The user Guitar-Slinger@kazaa I havn't found yet.

8. Music   -   #18
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Ok, since its allowed to list my gear here goes:

What were talking here is:

Gretsch 6120SSL, the Brian Setzer model: http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/

Ibanez 6-stringer, root beer, http://www.jemsite.com/axes/model/jem7rb.htm

Ibanez 7-stringer, Universe, my main axe, http://www.jemsite.com/axes/model/uv777bk.htm

Ibanez /-stringer acoustic: http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?m...model=AJ307CENT

Framus accerman jubilee from 73 or 74, original, and found only this site when looking more info
    http://www.framus.com/ak1974.htm

For amps i got Peavey 5150 combo, a kick-ass gain-amp for hevier riffing and Fender Bassman the Blonde from 1960-63, im not really sure but sounds really goob with Gretsch and Framus.

Efx i use are Ibanez Tube screamer 808, original from 70's, goot for blues and mellowing sounds.
    Got Roland Space-Echo tape delay for freaky rockabilly sounds but found out that its not really user friendly, tapes are hard to find etc. Zoom 9010 efx and various pedals and Wah-Wahs etc.

Got muchos more gear too but im getting too lazy to type right now and im running out of links.

+ im gonna jump on Soulseek to share my music. Hope to meet new ppl there.

Cheers for everybody!

And thanks N£MO.

(edit: typo)

9. Music   -   #19
    Poster
    Get to the soulseek room. No searching. Direct downloads.

Give it a try, please. If you don't like it what have you lost.

If you do, what have you gained. For me 40 (at least) albums in a couple of days. At £10 each, well you work it out.

For the musicians an ideal chance to let other people hear your music. It's a win / win situation.

10. Music   -   #20
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    For anybody whos interested about what i do when im not in front of my PC:

I am gonna add a topic on verified hashes in musicworld:

GUITAR SLINGER mp3's or somethin like that.

Bear in mind that there might not be too many guys sharing, sources may be somewhat small or so, gonna open more slots in Kazaa, so go ahead, be my quest and start to suck.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast