Thread: Help

Why can't i download anything it says 2 users online and thats it, but if I search nothing comes up anything. Help

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by L33t_hacker@2 May 2004 - 00:38
    Why can't i download anything it says 2 users online and thats it, but if I search nothing comes up anything. Help
    with kazaa lite? or what?

you just need to jump supernodes, or restart kl if its kazaa your talking about

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Well, first of all, you didn't specify what program you're using, but I'll guess you're using K-Lite. Try jumping supernodes or using KaZupernodes. You can also try the beta version of K-Lite 2.6. Links should be in the FastTrack section.

But, K-Lite is getting outdated. I mean it's still good, but I only use it if I can't get something elsewhere. Try BitTorrent or IRC. There are sections in this forum that tells you l about them.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    means you prolly are the supernode, restart k-lite, and you should be fine. go to options>options>advanced and tick do not function as a supernode if it happens again

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    well I got it working again now, I must have mess with the nodes lastnight. I uninstalled it. Yeah I was using Kazaa Lite.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by L33t_hacker@2 May 2004 - 01:23
    well I got it working again now, I must have mess with the nodes lastnight. I uninstalled it. Yeah I was using Kazaa Lite.
    if all else fails, y not just hack it with your mad skillz? since your such a leet hacker.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    Cool sig...Ghost&#33; Make it yourself?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by L33t_hacker@1 May 2004 - 23:38
    Why can&#39;t i download anything it says 2 users online and thats it, but if I search nothing comes up anything. Help
    Wow, you really are a 1337 h4x0r
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary
    some wonder....elite hacker *sorry*

But yeah unmark "force being a supernode"

BOT