Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Are The Tools?

cool, much better. Now for more noob questions (thanks for your help) can you explain what these tools are/how to use them:

Gspot
    KChecker
    MP3Shield
    VirtualDub
    IsoBuster
    Hoststools
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer

some i have no clue how to fun or even what they do.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    BANNED
    avi preview+ == for preview of avi & mpg (we recomment videolan. it could not be added in because it made the install file huge.)

badIPupdater== updates your ipranges for ips that are known to have bs files

hoststool== help you edit your host files

isobuster== for extracting bin and iso files also files from cds

kanat== ip replacer tool. you need kanat only if you are behind a router

kasupernodes== this tool help you work the suprenodes, changing replacing etc.

kcf== kazaa corruption fixer help you fix corrupt files

kcheccker== kchecker is a tool to help search files for corrupt parts and repalce them

k-dat== k-dat helps open read modify and etc. your dat files

kltconfigwizard== the wizard is there to set your settings if it your first time running klite or if you need to reset you upload/download speed and etc. (don't run it unless you need to)

k-sig== k-sig is a tool for making handling and taking in sig2dat links.

mp3shield== mp3shield is another tool that will search your folder for corrupt files and replace the corrupt parts for you

supertrick== supertrick is a file in your windows that blocks certain sites with their net address. you use hoststools to modify what to block and what not to block.

vdub== virtual dub is a tool used for many things like spliting avi or joining avi files, putting the video and audio in sync and etc.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by themanhere10@2 May 2004 - 21:30
    im scared the FCC or whatever will come and get me    and i guess i ment that i dont have the search more option when i disabpe sharing of files.
    nuff said

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    my next noob question is how to i change the settings from playing in the midia player to the theatre?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    i belive we just took care fo theat too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12