Thread: Alien Vs Predator

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member

there are rumours that a predalien will appear in this film, for those of you who dont know a predalien is a hybrid of the predator and the alien who is stronger/smarter but slower/clumsier then any of the other alien species, what do you think if a predalien appeared in it?

also, what would a predator/human hybrid be like?

one persons view but I prefer a more predator look

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    it has already been established in alien canon, that the offspring can in fact take on features of the host, such as the alien "dog" soldiers.

i'm not sure, but why would there be a predator/human hybrid? they reproduce in an entirely different way than the aliens, plus they are already humanoid in shape, so it would be that much different.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    The preview i saw showed an alien face hugger attached to a predators face, But i guess we'll have to see what happens.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Bebi@2 May 2004 - 17:04

there are rumours that a predalien will appear in this film, for those of you who dont know a predalien is a hybrid of the predator and the alien who is stronger/smarter but slower/clumsier then any of the other alien species, what do you think if a predalien appeared in it?

If so, what's the source of this rumour?

It's in comics but that's all I've heard of a Predalien or an Alienator.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Busyman+2 May 2004 - 18:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 2 May 2004 - 18:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bebi@2 May 2004 - 17:04

If so, what&#39;s the source of this rumour?

It&#39;s in comics but that&#39;s all I&#39;ve heard of a Predalien or an Alienator. [/b][/quote]
    Personally I think they should leave hybrids out until AVP Resurection.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    http://www.uk.imdb.com/title/tt03702...d/nest/8031417

and the predalien is from the comics and the games and so is the Praetorian which is a hybrid aswell but its like a miniqueen hard as hell to kill in the games

but if there is a facehugger on a predator then there *will* be predaliens/praetorians floating in the mix

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Bebi@2 May 2004 - 19:05
    http://www.uk.imdb.com/title/tt03702...d/nest/8031417

and the predalien is from the comics and the games and so is the Praetorian which is a hybrid aswell but its like a miniqueen hard as hell to kill in the games

but if there is a facehugger on a predator then there *will* be predaliens/praetorians floating in the mix
    Hollywood sometimes shows their hand too soon.

They should save things like that for sequels.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Tikibonbon@2 May 2004 - 22:21
    i&#39;m not sure, but why would there be a predator/human hybrid? they reproduce in an entirely different way than the aliens, plus they are already humanoid in shape, so it would be that much different.
    its the same with aliens and humans but in alien resurrection the "newborn" was a hybrid, same thing could be applied to preds/humans