Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex-related Question

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by WOX@2 May 2004 - 17:16
    wow don't be hard with the kid he is still learning.
    Hey I was helping him out.If he is going to try an animal just make sure it is the best one.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 May 2004 - 22:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 May 2004 - 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WOX@2 May 2004 - 17:16
    wow don&#39;t be hard with the kid he is still learning.
    Hey I was helping him out.If he is going to try an animal just make sure it is the best one. [/b][/quote]
    ok i see your point... so sheeps are soft

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shared bodily fluids gives stds eh? is it somehting that just pops up when you combine certain chemicals?if i lick 10 pussies over and over again and fuck aroudn with them .....then what?

so like, wait, now that i think about it, how does someone get affected by it in the first place, i mean, people say you get it from othe rpeople who got it from other people.......but it originally had to start somewhere .....

and HEY&#33;&#33; i&#39;m pretty sure a lot of other people here are a little fuzzy on this topic, so like i said, don&#39;t be HATIN bitches....&#33;&#33;.. :music1:

4. Lounge   -   #14
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    I was awake in that class but I don&#39;t remember any chapter on &#39;drillin your dick&#39; or anything about licking cats certainly not ten of them, do you need to go to a pet store for that

5. Lounge   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 May 2004 - 03:09
    I was awake in that class but I don&#39;t remember any chapter on &#39;drillin your dick&#39; or anything about licking cats certainly not ten of them, do you need to go to a pet store for that
    If you licked ten cats you would have a furry tongue

6. Lounge   -   #16
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    indeed you would, they just don&#39;t teach good advice like that at schools these days, damn education system

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by muchspl2@2 May 2004 - 22:09
    don&#39;t worry, std&#39;s and aids are just made up by the man, and don&#39;t worry about wearing a condom, you can just pull out
    Thats not true...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2
    bs
    I don&#39;t know anyone with the aids, it&#39;s just made up by prudes to keep us kids from having fun
    and its impossible to get a girl pregnant if you pull out, its the condom manufactures that want to scar you into using a condom, duh

9. Lounge   -   #19
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@2 May 2004 - 21:12
    anyways, i always fell asleep during sex education and never really understood how hiv or stds work or happen....i mean, people just say that it happens when you fuck around with a bunch of people....but how exactly?? is it something about the fluids in each girl or something? what&#39;s wrong with drilling your dick into different pussies?

for example, if you had 10 people, 5 guys 5 girls, that you placed and had them fuck around with each other and rotated like that once a day, for a year straight, all of which were originally clean, but the sex although no cum inside of the girls, were all unprotected without a condom, then you had them check up a year later for tests.......would they most likely have some sort of std?
    Gee u make it sound like all the STDs come from the fluids in girls,but dude,guys fluids can have STDs in them too

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by muchspl2@3 May 2004 - 06:52
    bs
    I don&#39;t know anyone with the aids, it&#39;s just made up by prudes to keep us kids from having fun
    and its impossible to get a girl pregnant if you pull out, its the condom manufactures that want to scar you into using a condom, duh
    Right... Your real funny...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast