Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sex-related Question

i mean, people say you get it from othe rpeople who got it from other people.......but it originally had to start somewhere .....
    Same thing as the flu, or a cold, or any other virus - a small organism trying to survive. Viri are living things, too, you know...

and HEY!! i'm pretty sure a lot of other people here are a little fuzzy on this topic, so like i said, don't be HATIN bitches....!!..
    You are the numbnut who fell asleep during sex ed. That makes you bitchfood.

bs
    I don't know anyone with the aids, it's just made up by prudes to keep us kids from having fun
    and its impossible to get a girl pregnant if you pull out, its the condom manufactures that want to scar you into using a condom, duh
    Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 1904 Worlds Fair !

So how many have you knocked up yet ?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    um....okay, this is getting wierd now

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by muchspl2@3 May 2004 - 06:52
    bs
    I don't know anyone with the aids, it's just made up by prudes to keep us kids from having fun
    and its impossible to get a girl pregnant if you pull out, its the condom manufactures that want to scar you into using a condom, duh
    Thats not too clever Much

@mikenmike0001.........What is it you don't understand, in 2 pages on a forum we've taught you more than 5 years at school

Spit
    Blood
    Cum
    Piss
    Shit
    Puke
    Snot

Any desiese can be transmitted by them all, it just depends what the virus is and whether the person you are with has it, simple really

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    i just need to know how stds work and if it's a big deal, or does everyone have it in one way or another and all that........the aids and hiv shit i know...so i'm okay with that, it's just with std's, is that something that i should worry about ? is it something that everyone has built inside of them? is it a good thing, bad thing? etc etc..

okay, now that i think about it, they call it sexually transmitted disease, so it can't be a good thing hahah

5. Lounge   -   #25
    and i'm off to school now so i'll read back feedback in 8+ hours......

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@3 May 2004 - 13:14
    i just need to know how stds work and if it's a big deal, or does everyone have it in one way or another and all that........the aids and hiv shit i know...so i'm okay with that, it's just with std's, is that something that i should worry about ? is it something that everyone has built inside of them? is it a good thing, bad thing? etc etc..

okay, now that i think about it, they call it sexually transmitted disease, so it can't be a good thing hahah

AAH...

1 STD's are BAD. Painfull, horribly agonizing terrors that'll have you whincing on the floor. AVOID THEM. How ? By being carefull who you fool around with (not just sex, fooling in general - kissing, blowing, the whole package) and USING PROTECTION. Buy a pack of condoms and learn how to use them. If you plan on going all the way, check with your doctor, and get the full suite of tests.

2 Your posts give the distinct impression you're a little too young for this - if not physically then certainly mentally.

bs
    Thats not too clever Much
    Indeed it's not. I hope your joking, or else we'll know why STD's run rampant while teenage girls unexpectedly turn up preggers.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@3 May 2004 - 12:14

No, not everyone has them, I've never had any of any sort and I would like to think a lot of other people can say that too, STD's are nasty, gross and very off putting.
    As for how they work, it depends which one you're talking about, some are very painful, some are just plain nasty, some are more consmetic but ALL are bad.

2 Your posts give the distinct impression you're a little to young for this - if not physically then certainly mentally.
    I kinda half agree with that, I think kids should be told, not scared off but enlightend.
    Having said that I remember a Drugs talk we had at school, I was already smoking pot (was about 13y/o) but knew nothing on what Smack or Coke or Speed looked like, what fx , how much it costs or where to get it. After the talk I knew how to use it, how much to use, how much it costs and where to get it. Very clever

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    I kinda half agree with that, I think kids should be told, not scared off but enlightend.
    Having said that I remember a Drugs talk we had at school, I was already smoking pot (was about 13y/o) but knew nothing on what Smack or Coke or Speed looked like, what fx , how much it costs or where to get it. After the talk I knew how to use it, how much to use, how much it costs and where to get it. Very clever
    He already had a chance to learn but he blew it. Now, rather then asking his doctor or googling, he comes in here talking about "drilling pussies". Better hammer home the message this isn't a joke, methinks.

Never smoked pot, but I always thought it was funny when they tried to do drug ed in school - there was one classmate of mine who had to explain the difference between angeldust and acid to the teacher. Brilliant.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by fred devliegher@3 May 2004 - 12:35

Never smoked pot, but I always thought it was funny when they tried to do drug ed in school - there was one classmate of mine who had to explain the difference between angeldust and acid to the teacher. Brilliant.
    Cool, yeah I was asked to tell everyone what it was like to be stoned

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123