Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Got Caught !

A router should be fine with some additonal programs.
    Download Protowall and The Blocklist Manager

You could use a client that's more configurable. You can choose to use one port and use something not so common. This way, you would only have to forward one remote port in your router rather than one per torrent download.

Technically, changing clients would qualify as removing the program.

But, just in case they are using more than port monitoring, clean and tweak your system.
    X-Setup <---Ultimate Tweaking tool
    BlackViper&#39;s Site <---Shut down vulnerable services.
    Virus and Spyware removal

You could always do a format.
    They can&#39;t find anything then... unless of course your ISP is the NSA.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by riceboi@2 May 2004 - 14:33
    my only advice is ..dont use suprn0va..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tips on how to avoid getting caught..

DON&#39;T DOWNLOAD SCREENERS IE... VCDS THAT ARE ONLY A FEW WEEKS OLD

DON&#39;T USE SUPRNOVA TO DOWNLOAD THE SCREENERS...USE PRIVATE FORUMS OR IRC IF YOU MUST HAVE THEM

PROTOWALL AND PG DONT WORK&#33; ESPECIALLY FOR BIT TORRENT...THEY CAN GET YOUR IP REGARDLESS EVEN IF YOUR IP IS STATIC OR DYNAMIC...IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO IS YOUR ISP...COMCAST IS AMONG THE WORST IN THE USA...THEY ARE PARTNERED WITH A WELL KNOWN MOVIE STUDIO SO THEY HAVE A AGENDA AND ITS YOU&#33;

NEVER USE KAZAA TO DOWNLOAD SCREENERS OR NEW RELEASES SOME OF THE FAKES ARE TRAPS THAT GET YOU CAUGHT

STICK WITH MOVIE FILES THAT HAVE BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE AND WELL CIRCULATED...

SUPRNOVA IS A BEE HIVE FOR THE MPAA, THEY LOVE THIS PLACE&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    what if you have an external and export everything there?

does that keep you safe some?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    well they just showed on TechTV *TheScreenSavers of the letter that I got from Comcast , saying that some people that resived it don&#39;t know what eles to do besides removing the files, should they apoligies or something....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Originally posted by Dead Cartoon Fish@3 May 2004 - 10:27

DON&#39;T USE SUPRNOVA TO DOWNLOAD THE SCREENERS...USE PRIVATE FORUMS OR IRC IF YOU MUST HAVE THEM

PROTOWALL AND PG DONT WORK&#33; ESPECIALLY FOR BIT TORRENT...THEY CAN GET YOUR IP REGARDLESS EVEN IF YOUR IP IS STATIC OR DYNAMIC...IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO IS YOUR ISP...COMCAST IS AMONG THE WORST IN THE USA...THEY ARE PARTNERED WITH A WELL KNOWN MOVIE STUDIO SO THEY HAVE A AGENDA AND ITS YOU&#33;

NEVER USE KAZAA TO DOWNLOAD SCREENERS OR NEW RELEASES SOME OF THE FAKES ARE TRAPS THAT GET YOU CAUGHT

I don&#39;t think you really know what your talking about

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Originally posted by freak+4 May 2004 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (freak @ 4 May 2004 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dead Cartoon Fish@3 May 2004 - 10:27

I don&#39;t think you really know what your talking about [/b][/quote]
    Do what you want to...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I guess i&#39;m just not paranoid like a bunch of the noobs are. Plus there not much of a risk for downloading movies atm the MPAA really hasn&#39;t got in to the sueing scene yet sure theres a few but most are just empty threats :music1:

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by krome@4 May 2004 - 01:06
    well they just showed on TechTV *TheScreenSavers of the letter that I got from Comcast , saying that some people that resived it don&#39;t know what eles to do besides removing the files, should they apoligies or something....
    lol No don&#39;t do nothing dude...i got the second notice from Comcast downloading a SVCD movie and i haven&#39;t responded to any of them.....Now i can se why my ZoneAlarm is going nuts from this Comcast ISP fuckers&#33; they are Port scening me every now and then

I don&#39;t know what is going on? Comcast might be working with MPAA or something?

My ZoneAlarm is blocking them here is a IP from them that wont leave me alone > 67.164.214.74

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    wait i just started using ZoneAlarm and how do i export the Ip&#39;s From peer Gurdian to Zone Alarm?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast