Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Installation Wizard

Hello everyone.I've had Kazaalite installed for about a year now and recently made a copy for a mate as obviously it is very difficult to download now.Anyway i dont know if i deleted the installation wizard ages ago,or it's just not part of the file that you download?? Can anyone tell me how i can get his copy of Klite installed-maybe where i could download the wizard from.Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    just get a new version bro, theres plenty out there for free, you can get a k-lite v2.6 from my sig below, or you can go HERE and take your pick from a few diferent versions. they're all free

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by pauly@2 May 2004 - 22:40
    Hello everyone.I've had Kazaalite installed for about a year now and recently made a copy for a mate as obviously it is very difficult to download now.Anyway i dont know if i deleted the installation wizard ages ago,or it's just not part of the file that you download?? Can anyone tell me how i can get his copy of Klite installed-maybe where i could download the wizard from.Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks :helpsmile:
    have look at this one this is the k++ version you are used to

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by pauly@3 May 2004 - 02:40
    Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 can be downloaded from www.oldversion.com

BTW, the version muscleman mentioned is NOT the Kazaa Lite K++ you used, its a slightly different version

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks to everyone for the help on this topic.Nice one!Did'nt even know you could still download lite free till i came on here.I've passed the details on-shame he did'nt have such crap taste in music,but ther you go.Thanks again all who replied.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lite+3 May 2004 - 05:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite @ 3 May 2004 - 05:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pauly@3 May 2004 - 02:40
    Hello everyone.I&#39;ve had Kazaalite installed for about a year now and recently made a copy for a mate as obviously it is very difficult to download now.Anyway i dont know if i deleted the installation wizard ages ago,or it&#39;s just not part of the file that you download?? Can anyone tell me how i can get his copy of Klite installed-maybe where i could download the wizard from.Any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks :helpsmile:
    Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 can be downloaded from www.oldversion.com

BTW, the version muscleman mentioned is NOT the Kazaa Lite K++ you used, its a slightly different version [/b][/quote]
    it is layed out exactly the same way and is the version they are used to, it just has bit more options and tools

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Well its not exactly the same is it? And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Lite@3 May 2004 - 13:49
    And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite
    exactly what i was ganna say

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lite@3 May 2004 - 15:49
    Well its not exactly the same is it? And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite
    what is the point of downloading 13MB seperatly and then try to intergrate them to klite??

when they can all be downloaded as one pice and already configed

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+3 May 2004 - 23:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 3 May 2004 - 23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lite@3 May 2004 - 15:49
    Well its not exactly the same is it?&nbsp; And why would anyone need to download 13.6mb just to get K-Lite&nbsp;
    what is the point of downloading 13MB seperatly and then try to intergrate them to klite??

when they can all be downloaded as one pice and already configed [/b][/quote]
    6.9 NOT 13.6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast