Thread: Registry Repairer

whats the best registry repairer program for windows xp

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Do you need to rebuild a registry hive or something?
    If I'm not mistaken, since Windows 98, Windows keeps five backups of the registry somewhere. You can restore it from command line or something. It might have only been for 9x editions.

ERUNT is a free program for backup and restoration, though. But, I think you need to be more specific. What exactly the problem you're having?

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    no just to clean it up from programs that have been delete and adware and spyware problems

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Oh, that&#39;s easy. RegSeeker. It&#39;s free, no install neccesary, fast and efficient.

You can use the link above to get NTRegOpt to help optimize the registry.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    norton windoctor is the one best m8..

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    windoc is alright, i used windoc and then after that i used regseeker and regseeker cleared out more things out of the reg than windoc. may b u should use both so what 1 missed the other 1 finds

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    most peeps do m8..windoc repairs the reg....regseek&#39;s a cleaner

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I agree both are great. But I&#39;d suggest getting the WinDoctor that is separate from NU or NSW. Less bloatware.