Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pictures Of My Dog

Nice dog FC grass needs a bit of a trim though

Just a grateful user!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by j2k4+5 May 2004 - 10:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 5 May 2004 - 10:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Boy, I&#39;ll tell you something about BIG cats:

It ain&#39;t nothing like having a big dog.

People will often make the mis-assumption that the bigger animal trumps the smaller.

Even a big "small cat" will take the piss out of a much larger dog, and any cat over 40-50 pounds will take the piss out of you, too, if it is of a mind to do so.

It can be done, but big cats are an entirely different proposition than most people are aware-I had a friend who had a "small" tiger; a couple of years old?

250 lbs or so.

Unbelievable: Gentle (lucky, there) and playful, but if he decides to "tear up the house", he will, and you won&#39;t stop him without a big gun.

I can&#39;t even begin to tell you how strong he was.

Such an animal does anything it wants, any time it wants.

Think about that for a bit.

Y&#39;know, I love cats-absolutely bonkers over them-but I don&#39;t ever want a pet that could kill me with one swipe of it&#39;s paw; even de-clawed, it could snap your neck like a twig.

Sorry if you&#39;re already aware of this stuff, but many never even think. [/b]

I think the World Record for a Cat is around 35 lbs.Of course Tigers can hurt you.That is a totally different type of Animal then a domestic cat.

I mean if I see any animal weighing over 250lbs I am staying away from it.

<!--QuoteBegin-user123
    @5 May 2004 - 10:22
    Nice dog FC&nbsp; &nbsp; grass needs a bit of a trim though &nbsp; [/quote]
    Yeah I cut the Front yesterday.Got lazy and will get around to the back today.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    I have a dog, no digital cam though

He&#39;s almost 8 years old and partially blind, he see&#39;s alot better when stoned though B)

4. Lounge   -   #34
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+5 May 2004 - 11:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 5 May 2004 - 11:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@5 May 2004 - 10:08
    Boy, I&#39;ll tell you something about BIG cats:

It ain&#39;t nothing like having a big dog.

People will often make the mis-assumption that the bigger animal trumps the smaller.

Even a big "small cat" will take the piss out of a much larger dog, and any cat over 40-50 pounds will take the piss out of you, too, if it is of a mind to do so.

It can be done, but big cats are an entirely different proposition than most people are aware-I had a friend who had a "small" tiger; a couple of years old?

250 lbs or so.

Unbelievable: Gentle (lucky, there) and playful, but if he decides to "tear up the house", he will, and you won&#39;t stop him without a big gun.

I can&#39;t even begin to tell you how strong he was.

Such an animal does anything it wants, any time it wants.

Think about that for a bit.

Y&#39;know, I love cats-absolutely bonkers over them-but I don&#39;t ever want a pet that could kill me with one swipe of it&#39;s paw; even de-clawed, it could snap your neck like a twig.

Sorry if you&#39;re already aware of this stuff, but many never even think.
    I think the World Record for a Cat is around 35 lbs.Of course Tigers can hurt you.That is a totally different type of Animal then a domestic cat.

I mean if I see any animal weighing over 250lbs I am staying away from it.

<!--QuoteBegin-user123
    @5 May 2004 - 10:22
    Nice dog FC grass needs a bit of a trim though
    Yeah I cut the Front yesterday.Got lazy and will get around to the back today. [/b][/quote]
    Can I borrow your lawnmower?
    My grass is even higher than yours Funky

Peace brotherdoobie

5. Lounge   -   #35
    You have a very cool looking dog there. B) Does she do any tricks or anything special? Is she a golden retriever?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@12 May 2004 - 02:26
    You have a very cool looking dog there. B) Does she do any tricks or anything special? Is she a golden retriever?

Hell no.She is a MUTT.I hate full breeds.They think they are so special.

*Pictures were removed from ISP host.Getting another ISP Thursday.Sorry.*

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+12 May 2004 - 07:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 12 May 2004 - 07:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ariel_001@12 May 2004 - 02:26

Hell no.She is a MUTT.I hate full breeds.They think they are so special.

*Pictures were removed from ISP host.Getting another ISP Thursday.Sorry.* [/b][/quote]
    Well I think she is a very cool looking breed.

They think they are so special.
    I think you have a more of a problem with the owners than the dogs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234