Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Trains.

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    bump

2. Lounge   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Staying 6 Months with an American Women?Your fucking crazy.2 weeks at the most.At the fucking most dude.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Jan is saying that a train/bus is probably the easiest, rental car may be cheaper but more difficult crossing the border. Plus the differences in the traffic laws etc. can be confusing so it's easier to let someone else handle the driving. Not to say that you're a bad driver - but driving in Toronto is hell even to someone who lives there. Trust me.

PM me with all the info, dates, exactly where you're going, and she can give you exact pricing if you want it.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    america aye.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    cheers nikki, i have one other question. i was looking at an atlas today and the distance from totonto to minnesotta seems fucking huge, a friend says it's only a few hours drive, so there may be a chance a couple of friends will drive up to meet us, party for a couple of days and then come back down with us. i will pm you nearer the time as it is 6 months away, so plans aren't definate as such. thanks for the help.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    It's about a 15 hour drive I would think. About 1500km.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by NikkiD@4 May 2004 - 18:39
    It's about a 15 hour drive I would think. About 1500km.
    15 hours fuck me thats long.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@3 May 2004 - 09:32
    ok here is the story so far. me and a friend are leaving scotland to visit friends in minnesota, the plane cost was £400 from london but this would involve a plane trip down to london, so instead we are gonna fly to toronto from glasgow and jump the border either in a plane or train.
    the flight to toronto is only £65 so it will work out mucho cheaper. the trouble is finding a train which leaves toronto to minn in october, or indeed find a canadian train company who travel over the border. if worst comes to worst we can phone a friend to pick us up from toronto but we would rather try and find our own way. p.s. google sucks balls on this topic, so please do not suggest googling for it. the last 2 days i have tried so many google searches it is not funny.

thanks for the help. also chances are we will be staying in toronto for a coupleof days so if any canadians live near feel free to post in this thread and we could maybe meet up, if not in october in apri.
    Hey, I'll hang out with you geppers for a day, but only if you like smokin weed.. I know a few cool clubs to go to as well. I got a buddy that spins some cool progressive and stuff.

Lemme know...

There's no 'I' in 'team'. But then there's no 'I' in 'useless smug colleague', either.
    And there's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. Go figure.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by Canti+4 May 2004 - 22:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Canti @ 4 May 2004 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@3 May 2004 - 09:32
    ok here is the story so far. me and a friend are leaving scotland to visit friends in minnesota, the plane cost was £400 from london but this would involve a plane trip down to london, so instead we are gonna fly to toronto from glasgow and jump the border either in a plane or train.
    the flight to toronto is only £65 so it will work out mucho cheaper. the trouble is finding a train which leaves toronto to minn in october, or indeed find a canadian train company who travel over the border. if worst comes to worst we can phone a friend to pick us up from toronto but we would rather try and find our own way. p.s. google sucks balls on this topic, so please do not suggest googling for it. the last 2 days i have tried so many google searches it is not funny.

thanks for the help. also chances are we will be staying in toronto for a coupleof days so if any canadians live near feel free to post in this thread and we could maybe meet up, if not in october in apri.
    Hey, I&#39;ll hang out with you geppers for a day, but only if you like smokin weed.. I know a few cool clubs to go to as well. I got a buddy that spins some cool progressive and stuff.

Lemme know... [/b][/quote]
    def sounds cool. i will send you the details nearer the time, i really want to try some canadian hydroponic.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Gepper_dude on tour - bringing gep to a town near you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast