Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Lifetime Trip To Oz

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I think public stoning!!!

No, even better, let's enforce sharia!!

Then we also have no issue with BinLaden anymore and worldsafety is restored!!

PartyTime!!!

YoNoSense

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 00:19
    im gonna be contraversial and say this is happening cos of guys like you. she was involved sure, she knew she could have even admitted but being involved with a guy who can kil to kids and burn the bodies, must be ppretty intimidating plus sshe apparently loved him so it wasnt easy for her to own up. without huntley i doubbt she would ever harm anyone butt the public hate her and some are wanting to gett "even". she doesnt deserve life imprisonment but she wont survive in britain
    That is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard!
    She helped him, everyone knows it they just can't prove it, she consoled the parents, she lied on national tv and said she hoped for the safe return of the girls, yet all the time she knew they were dead, raped, murdered, burnt, buried.
    You can't love someone capable of that unless you are yourself, Huntleys own mother said he should be executed.

And who exactly are you throwing that "Cos of guys like you" coment at? Zap?
    Ok maybe Zap is a little OTT but I have to agree, they both need to feel pain, they both need to live a life of sheer hell for what they done, those girls were 10 years old, 10!!! , they were'nt even in High School, they were children, inocent, happy, they were someones Child, healthy, happy, not sick or unhealthy, it's one thing to lose a child to illness but to have your 10 y/o daughter ravaged by an animal and her body burnt in a pit using petrol is something totally different, those girls did'nt have to die, I know a couple of people from Sohem, the Vicar who burried them used be be a vicar in my town, I know him too, he burried my grandmother. Thats how close to home it is!
    So don't be saying she does'nt deserve this and that, she deserves every piece of pain and misery she can possibly get!

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    you just justified the "guys like you" bit

you want her to suffer you want her to go through what the girls went through but she didnt put them through it. she was involved with huntley she knew exactly what he did maaybe helped clean up, then she lied. ar you telling me that you could go on live tv and testify that a loved one was a brutal murderer. dumping you inprison, losing all dignity and respect when theres still a slim chance you could get away?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

4. Lounge   -   #34
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Personally yep I do think she should suffer. She will still never go thru the hell those girls did.

Nobody forced her to go on TV that was her choice. If she is sick enuff to go along with all of this, the very least she needs is many years of psychiatric treatment.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 00:43
    Personally yep I do think she should suffer. She will still never go thru the hell those girls did.

Nobody forced her to go on TV that was her choice. If she is sick enuff to go along with all of this, the very least she needs is many years of psychiatric treatment.
    i think she does need psychiatric help. she is a victim of al this mental torture, and i'd need counciling after what shes seen and had tokeep bottled up
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

6. Lounge   -   #36
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 00:46

i think she does need psychiatric help. she is a victim of al this mental torture, and i'd need counciling after what shes seen and had tokeep bottled up
    You have got to be kidding me!!!!!! SHE'S a victim????

How the hell is she a victim......You tell that to Holly and Jessica's mum and dad!

ar you telling me that you could go on live tv and testify that a loved one was a brutal murderer
    His own mother did!! I saw the interview she said and I quote "I love my son but for what he did he does not deserve to live and that should be his punishment"
    Carr only went out with him for about a year, she's sick, and how do you know she did'nt do anything?? They could'nt pin him with everything they know he done cos he burnt the bodies, no one knows what horrible evil things he did.........They did to those girls.
    Jesus christ you're sticking up for a 21st century Myra Hindley you reaslise that.

Bottom line, would you feel the same if it was your sister,daughter, mother, g/f (god forbid any of them) that had been their victims?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    sorry i did that too rile yoou but she does need counciling, she was under immense pressure.

ok if it was someone close to me i would lash out. and wouldnt look at it from a birds eye view, wouldnt think she was worth shit. i would loook at her as a cold blooded killer at just a hint thhat she might be involvd, tats why courts were invented. but she has been punished enough for her part shes lost her old life. she doesnt need to be kept behind bars because imho she isnt a threat on her own.

i thinkmost here just lifted theirr oppinions from tabloid editors without forming their own. the weeekss in hunting for them made you relateto them as littlesisters or daughters. whether you like it or not an un biased judge and jury had to ignore the newpaapers oppinnion and do what was right

and now we are too proud or dont waant to be rediculed to go aggaist popular oppinion in such an extreme case as murder

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 02:03
    sorry i did that too rile yoou but she does need counciling, she was under immense pressure.

ok if it was someone close to me i would lash out. and wouldnt look at it from a birds eye view, wouldnt think she was worth shit. i would loook at her as a cold blooded killer at just a hint thhat she might be involvd, tats why courts were invented. but she has been punished enough for her part shes lost her old life. she doesnt need to be kept behind bars because imho she isnt a threat on her own.

i thinkmost here just lifted theirr oppinions from tabloid editors without forming their own. the weeekss in hunting for them made you relateto them as littlesisters or daughters. whether you like it or not an un biased judge and jury had to ignore the newpaapers oppinnion and do what was right

and now we are too proud or dont waant to be rediculed to go aggaist popular oppinion in such an extreme case as murder
    If you seriously believe that I have formed my opinion based on tabloid press reports of these incidents, then there is no point in our discussing this matter further.

However I feel you may be judging others by your own standards.

I simply believe that she should be treated in the same way as any other offender who has served their time. Release her and let that be an end of it. No special treatment either way. No re-location, protection or anonymity. Just treat her in the same way as everyone else.

What is wrong with that.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 01:03

But how can you say she's no danger on her own?? You can't know that, you don't know what she's like really and even if she had been normal prior to this wouldn't the immense pressure/scrutiny have messed with her head?

There is no guarantee anyone is not a threat to others but you have to admit she's more of a danger than 'most' people.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@7 May 2004 - 01:12

If you seriously believe that I have formed my opinion based on tabloid press reports of these incidents, then there is no point in our discussing this matter further.

However I feel you may be judging others by your own standards.

I simply believe that she should be treated in the same way as any other offender who has served their time. Release her and let that be an end of it. No special treatment either way. No re-location, protection or anonymity. Just treat her in the same way as everyone else.

What is wrong with that.
    because 90% of the country feel its their duty to punish her for the murder of their little girls. they cant stop everyone going within a mile of her to protect her from an angry mob. its easier to deport her

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast