Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Free Lifetime Trip To Oz

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Boo.........No it was the Data Protection act that blocked his name being entered into any CV or anything else, the School had no idea, the Police admitted that. This was the turning point of the DPA and hence the now "Name and Shame" sex offenders list. As for Legalities, thats the point! The justice system is fucked. A few years ago a guy really down on his luck, wife died, lost his job, 4 kids, xmas, went into a bank with a toy gun and demanded £500, thats all, he got 5 years and served 5 years. Reg Kray got 30 years and served 30 years, need me to go on?
    And I told you, this is a healthy debate, I never acused you of hunting or any such thing, please don't try to turn this into a dog fight

@Benux........If you had read this whole thread you would know my opinion is based on RL people, not the media, yes I agree the media "Hollywoodfies" these things , same as everything else, but you all agree Micheal Jackson is weird and a perv don't you, have any of you met him?
    Oh and as for how many murderers have I split on.........1.
    1 pedophile
    3 Drink Drivers
    2 Reckless Drivers (coaches racing at 70mph)
    And caught many theifs myself.

So with that said, I know your opinions, you know mine, thankyou for a calm debate

I'm off to bed, night all

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #62
    ...if only i knew where i put my cup of tea????

sorry to publicly highlight your services to me
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

3. Lounge   -   #63
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    What about my sig? It's just about AME.

4. Lounge   -   #64

Oh and as for how many murderers have I split on.........1.
    1 pedophile
    3 Drink Drivers
    2 Reckless Drivers (coaches racing at 70mph)
    not strictly murderers but nevermind, any chance of a name and shame?

edit: @zapfddfg w/e: yer... i know what that is?

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Poster
    whats splitting on a person?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 02:17
    whats splitting on a person?

7. Lounge   -   #67
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    What?

8. Lounge   -   #68
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by benxuk@7 May 2004 - 02:16

It says 1 murderer

And no, I'm not a grass but it's either spilt on them or have them done over.

As for the thiefs I'm talking shoplifters when I was security

I ask you guys nicely, please don't spam this thread out, it's serious and really does'nt deserve to be spamed

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #69
    hang on a fucking minute, your not a grass? but you grassed on them? give us there names,

how can you judge that wierd bitch when your denying us the right?

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+7 May 2004 - 02:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 7 May 2004 - 02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-benxuk@7 May 2004 - 02:16

It says 1 murderer

And no, I&#39;m not a grass but it&#39;s either spilt on them or have them done over.

As for the thiefs I&#39;m talking shoplifters when I was security

I ask you guys nicely, please don&#39;t spam this thread out, it&#39;s serious and really does&#39;nt deserve to be spamed

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    you pulled one way, i pulled the other, its over. i cant change yyour mind and ive made up mine.

i reckon though if a respectable hollywood producer took the story and changed names annd places and gave a slighty different background (so no-one gets suspicious) and put the story about maxie with her thoughts feelins a situation exactly. populaar oppinion woould be this poor woman having too deal with so much on her own. i cant believe she got 2 years
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast