Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Idea For The Board?

Double Agent
    Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 15:29
    it has come to my attention that a lot of people on the board are not happy with the MOD team here, now myself i have no problems with, but others do.

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD's to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with

please dont treat this in anyway as hatred amont the Moderation team, this is just an idea of mine.

feedback please what do you guys think?
    somebody stepped on something and dragged it all the way in here for us to smell

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #102
    The mods are fine just the way they are. It's some of the members I would prefer to swap out with new ones.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #103
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+8 May 2004 - 15:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 8 May 2004 - 15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bulio@8 May 2004 - 13:20
    if the mods here "love the board" so much, then why do they not want to give up their jobs for the bettger of the board?
    Do you really think the board would be better without mods? I don&#39;t. [/b][/quote]
    I do agree the board would be bettger without mods.
    But not "better"

Peace brotherdoobie

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011