Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea For The Board?

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:02
    how immature
    And your not?

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Azzz,

can you give it a week maybe before you start this one?

Upto you, but it dont help at the moment...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    [i]Originally posted by uNz[i]+3 May 2004 - 22:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz @ 3 May 2004 - 22:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:02
    how immature&nbsp;
    And your not?

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach. [/b][/quote]
    members are members mate
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Originally posted by Azzz+4 May 2004 - 09:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz &#064; 4 May 2004 - 09:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i
    how immature&nbsp;
    And your not?

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach. [/b][/quote]
    members are members mate [/b][/quote]
    Thankyou Captain Obvious.

That still doesn&#39;t explain why we should sack the entire Mod team.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    [i]Originally posted by uNz[i]+3 May 2004 - 22:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz @ 3 May 2004 - 22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i

how immature

And your not?

I dont think getting rid of the entire mod team just because of the issues of a few malcontents is a very mature approach.

That still doesn&#39;t explain why we should sack the entire Mod team. [/b][/quote]
    you just dont get it

never mind, just lock this thread just like the rest of them in here
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Originally posted by Azzz+4 May 2004 - 10:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 4 May 2004 - 10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by uNz&#091;i+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz&#091;i)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>,3 May 2004 - 22:51] <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@4 May 2004 - 09:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i

how immature&nbsp;

And your not?

That still doesn&#39;t explain why we should sack the entire Mod team. [/b][/quote]
    you just dont get it

never mind, just lock this thread just like the rest of them in here [/b][/quote]
    Well I just went through and re-read the original post. I don&#39;t see what&#39;s not to get.

You quite clearly said that some members (certainly not the majority) are dissatisfied with the way some or all of the mods are doing thier job.
    You want feedback on whether the entire team should be dismissed and a new one put in its place.

With my current understanding of the topic, it&#39;s just a really bad idea.
    Hence my "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" comment.

Please, explain what "I don&#39;t get".

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Perhaps Azz is right.

By closing yourself off from new ideas, you are destroying your own self-worth.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    If we sack all the Mods, new positions will open up and who will be there with his resume?

Given the poster and his history, this thread is rather

transparent.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Feedback? Here you are...

I don&#39;t like the idea. You want to sack the entire mod team because some members are dissatisfied with them? The mods here, just like you, are only human. No matter who the mod is, mistakes will be made, decisions that people won&#39;t like will be made. If we were to fire every mod that made a mistake, or a decision people don&#39;t like, where would we be? There wouldn&#39;t be any mods left. Bad idea.

There, honest feedback.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    i disagree with azz, there&#39;s no need to sack the whole team, the only people we need to get rid of are BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT, BOT and BOT

:music1:
    peace
    Masta.z&#33;

I&#39;m gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast