Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea For The Board?

Poster
    i think i wud make a good mod, dont think i would ever b 1 tho. I am always here, fair ( or so i think i am ) and i get on well with most of the members (by that i mean the dont all hate me)

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I hate you, I think you're a tosser

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Guys, this is/was a serious thread. Keep the spam and off topic jokes to the lounge please.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 23:29
    it has come to my attention that a lot of people on the board are not happy with the MOD team here, now myself i have no problems with, but others do.

so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD's to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with 

please dont treat this in anyway as hatred amont the Moderation team, this is just an idea of mine.

feedback please what do you guys think?
    ...Back on topic...

I think that all the mods do an excellent job, during a very difficult period.

I would like to see Bender return though...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by NikkiD@4 May 2004 - 17:46
    Guys, this is/was a serious thread. Keep the spam and off topic jokes to the lounge please.
    sorry miss

on a serious not i think the board is ok as it is, give or take a few minor things (ANTI SPAM)

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Marius24 being a mod wouldn't be such a bad idea. Would get to see his avatar more

Seriously I think the Mods do a great job. The only decisions I may not agree with have been made by admins and I dont question them as its their board.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Nogimics@4 May 2004 - 14:15
    Marius24 being a mod wouldn't be such a bad idea. Would get to see his avatar more

Seriously I think the Mods do a great job. The only decisions I may not agree with have been made by admins and I dont question them as its their board.
    yah hav to Q them or the'll never get it right

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Nogimics@4 May 2004 - 18:15

Exactly!!!! Jesus christ this is what I've been trying to say for weeks/months

@Buj.......True but not bitch about it on other forums or in public, make a suggestion

"I don't think it was right to delete my thread, please could someone explain why"

Instead of

"Why was my thread deleted, F*cking mods why are you picking on me?"

Or better still, pm a mod/admin calmly and ask

Jonno B)

Edit: Sorry Nikki
    (Just like people to note that I DO get bollocked same as everyone else, this is what mods do, no favours, no favouritism or grudges, everyone is equal)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@4 May 2004 - 17:39
    I think I should be a mod, I'm calm, collected, clever, good looking, friendly and always right

Jonno B)
    Okay Junno

No, there are many members of the mod team who are perfectly fair and fine (RTJ, NikkiD Rat Faced, Pol, VB1234 just to name a few infact most of them are.)
    I can't think of one bad mod.
    @Azzz fresh faces? There not fresh if they have been memebrs for ages

I think Error or BOT or whoever just started banning people needs to take a chill pill and maybe take a break, if i call him a bad word and say he's stupid and i get banned is that right? Its like me calling Junno a bad work and saying he's stoopid but i wont get banned for that and like NIkkid said mods and admins are members as well. So if Cely had told Junno to go fuck himself, not even a pm would have been sent. You get the drift...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Site Owner
    Well here is my opinion about all this.

The mods here are great. They are all dedicated individuals whom spend hours a day making sure things are running smoothly. The suggestion to dump the mod team and get all new mods is simply a very bad one. Doing so would set this forum back quite a bit. It would be nearly impossible to find new mods considering most would probably quit after the first week, or slack off and not do their job. Moderating a forum of this size is a lot more work then most of you think. It is probably more a curse then a priviledge.

Kab, as for your signature, and you Pms asking me to fix some things. You may want to change your sig before you are taken seriously by any admins or mods on this forum. Calling me an idiot because I did not write the script in which the antispam feature is executed from, thus am not sure how to disable it, is not going make me read your posts and PMs with much seriousness.

Brian

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast