Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Idea For The Board?

kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@4 May 2004 - 20:06
    As for not having any business being an admin.... What does it matter to you how much the server costs?
    Now this leaves me with about $3000 per year to pay out of my pocket to keep this thing running.
    so you don't use this as your answer to everything

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #62
    BANNED
    Originally posted by rookiecrd1@4 May 2004 - 19:16
    Would you like to chip in? You wanna pay the server costs? I'll even make you an admin :-)
    Are you serious about this?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #63
    Originally posted by Azzz@3 May 2004 - 15:29
    so what im saying is why not get a whole new MOD team or maybe a few new MOD's to replace the certain few who people have had the most problems with
    What an Azzz...

If this were so then I think it fit that the first duty of the newly appointed should be your banning for the useless effort you've put into stirring up shit. After all anyone that gets one of these newly appointed seats you've created would have to consider you a threat ffs.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #64
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DWk+5 May 2004 - 05:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 5 May 2004 - 05:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rookiecrd1@4 May 2004 - 19:16
    Would you like to chip in?&nbsp; You wanna pay the server costs?&nbsp; I&#39;ll even make you an admin :-)
    Are you serious about this? [/b][/quote]
    Of course he is serious, but you will have to remove you sig, and swear an oath of allegiance. + 3 years server costs in advance, and of course the usual deposit.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #65
    Poster
    don&#39;t forget about assuming a dopey look and a bad attitude

Or just a really big bold name and a huge gawdy looking sig
    Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost&#33; Do you have an internet related talent you&#39;d like to explore? Contact me if they&#39;ll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I&#39;ll show you how and give you all the contacts.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #66
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 08:30
    don&#39;t forget about assuming a dopey look and a bad attitude

Oh you mean like yours, yes sorry I forgot to say that&#33;...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #67
    Poster
    More lounge humour? Surely you could have put more effort into it than that.

You disappoint me
    Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost&#33; Do you have an internet related talent you&#39;d like to explore? Contact me if they&#39;ll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I&#39;ll show you how and give you all the contacts.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #68
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 07:43
    More lounge humour? Surely you could have put more effort into it than that.

You disappoint me
    Is there anyone on this board you&#39;re not going to insult?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #69
    Poster
    Actually, yes. You won&#39;t be exluded though. I have no respect for a dull sheep.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #70
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 07:48
    Actually, yes. You won&#39;t be exluded though. I have no respect for a dull sheep.
    Baa.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast