Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Idea For The Board?

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 08:43

You disappoint me
    Now you come to the crux of the situation, I used to have so much respect for you. I was sad when you left. But now you have broken trusts and come back here in disguise. You could have got all these things off you chest last September, but no, you waited, and just jumped on someone else's bandwagon. I am really disappointed in you Ian.

nigel.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #72
    Poster
    What trust? The one that Rat Faced has dreamed up?

What disguise? You know my name.

I believe any "bandwagon" was started by this board censoring legitimate sites, closing doors to other resources, generally becoming bad internet nieghbors.

And then there's all the lies and scams. But that isn't important here is it?

It's about protecting what you think you have.

I know how it is, I 've seen people who resist going to a doctor when they're ill. You probably think it'll pass and it's not so bad. Well, cancer kills. Yes it does.

And all your denial won't make it any better.
    Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! Do you have an internet related talent you'd like to explore? Contact me if they'll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I'll show you how and give you all the contacts.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #73
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 09:05
    What trust?  The one that Rat Faced has dreamed up?

What disguise?  You know my name. 

I believe any "bandwagon" was started by this board censoring legitimate sites, closing doors to other resources, generally becoming bad internet nieghbors.

And then there's all the lies and scams. But that isn't important here is it?

It's about protecting what you think you have. 

I know how it is, I 've seen people who resist going to a doctor when they're ill. You probably think it'll pass and it's not so bad. Well, cancer kills. Yes it does.

And all your denial won't make it any better.
    Balamm: three things.

One: KLiteTools was censored due to excessive advertising, even typing www.klitet00ls.com gives you ]http://www.[too much advertising, will end up like this] through the word filter.

Two: if there is some massive scam going on here, please do inform us of the exact details instead of all this vague scaremongering. I certainly haven't noticed money pouring out of my bank account; nor, I suspect, has anyone else on the forum. In which case - where is the problem from the members' point of view?

And three: what are you getting out of all this shit? Does it make you feel 1337, perhaps - are we to be impressed by <s>the size of your internet penis</s> your web skills and knowledge? Or does it help to dull the burning, bitter senses of rejection and inadequacy? Or do you actually believe you are the crusading hero riding in on your white charger to save us from the fascist dictatorship of the mod team?
    From a psychological point of view, it would be interesting to hear your answer.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #74
    jetje's Avatar former star
    @Ballam/EDSF

SCAM WHAT SCAM, we have this place for free&#33; There is no spyware&#33; No DIAL UP connecting&#33; Your not being held hostage&#33; People that like it here can enjoy FREE&#33;
    What scam???? If this is a scam you better stop surfing the net&#33;

-------------------------------------

Well for me there is no scam, deceives and what ever you are insunuating.
    Only thing i see is a bitter guy lookin for revenge.... Having HIS own agenda.

Look here&#39;s the deal, we&#39;re members on the board that we enjoy. We mods help this board out for free.
    Thing you don&#39;t seem to understand is that A lot of people ENJOY this place. Everything we do is to keep this place enjoyable. We mods have no other agenda as that.

May i ask what your agenda is, you seem to stand up after we have made some rules more strict, and it seems your the one that feels like your losing MONEY.
    Everything you accuse this administration of is probably happening at your sites.
    Cause really why do you keep repeating all the time about how many it costs??
    We THIS COMMUNITY have this place on the net, for free it works better then ever before. Someone paid for it out of his own pocket and give it to us for free. Only thing we have is a banner. Why do you care if someone is making a bit pocket change for doing that (wich isn&#39;t the case).
    You only came back after you felt you lost the free advertising place to protect your investments, as a thief in the night in disguise, cause it probably interfered with your bussiness plan. And yes that is my opinion.

But hey you probably gonna attack me about everything, you know what.. i really don&#39;t care about what you think.

The only interest I (and all the other mods) have is to keep this board running for the people that still enjoy this place, too bad we&#39;re so nice in here that we keep it this nice even for people like you, who don&#39;t show any respect towards others in your posts....
    We don&#39;t held people hostage in here you know, no one has to pay for anything. Everything is free in here. Only thing in our agenda is to keep it that way
    But what&#39;s your agenda.......????

oooh and ehm, where i come from we don&#39;t have the server deals you mentioned, i like to see the link to the firm that gives out the deals as you stated cause i&#39;m pretty sure a lot of people will love to have such a deal, but i don&#39;t think your able to link us to such place

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #75
    Poster
    Sorry, I won&#39;t waste my time discussing anything with you 2.
    You are the most vile and rude self promoting ignorant examples of what&#39;s wrong with this forum and the sooner you fuck off, the better it will be for everyone.

The only question from your fucked up halfbaked pigeon english post that I&#39;ll respond to is the server costs.

Do you not have Google in your country? I believe it&#39;s google.nl isn&#39;t it?

Do the research&#33;
    Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost&#33; Do you have an internet related talent you&#39;d like to explore? Contact me if they&#39;ll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I&#39;ll show you how and give you all the contacts.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #76
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Do the research&#33;
    You&#39;re the one making the claims so why don&#39;t you post the links? If you can&#39;t just say so.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #77
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 13:19
    You are the most vile and rude self promoting ignorant examples of what&#39;s wrong with this forum and the sooner you fuck off, the better it will be for everyone.

The only question from your fucked up halfbaked pigeon english post that I&#39;ll respond to is the server costs.

Do you not have Google in your country? I believe it&#39;s google.nl isn&#39;t it?

Do the research&#33;
    well i guess you proved everything i was trying to tell in that post, thanks Balamm

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #78
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by EDSF@5 May 2004 - 11:19

Do the research&#33;

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #79
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    And now during the interval, a little wisdom from the EDDA:

132. I rede thee, Loddfafnir&#33; | and hear thou my rede,-
    Profit thou hast if thou hearest,
    Great thy gain if thou learnest:
    Scorn or mocking | ne&#39;er shalt thou make
    Of a guest or a journey-goer.

133. Oft scarcely he knows | who sits in the house
    What kind is the man who comes;
    None so good is found | that faults he has not,