bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@4 May 2004 - 21:02
    I posted it. It's been posted before.

i did'nt see it 1 of those things i must hav missed

am i on moderation now?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Withcheese@4 May 2004 - 00:57
    Can't be too far to go now, why don't you try flaming some people and find out...
    Wanna whine about others sites? Become a whingemaster? Learn how to be unsecure or unreasonable? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! (Though "donations" are accepted please) Do you have an personality disorder you'd like to explore? Contact me if you can figure out what my SN is today.
    Ready to run rants are available. On completion, you should be able to easily make up your own conspiracy theories with all the latest gossip. I'll show you how and get my bite of the cash cow that is FST.

Shouldnt that be insecure though?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+5 May 2004 - 13:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 5 May 2004 - 13:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@4 May 2004 - 00:57
    Can&#39;t be too far to go now, why don&#39;t you try flaming some people and find out...
    Wanna whine about others sites? Become a whingemaster? Learn how to be unsecure or unreasonable? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost&#33; (Though "donations" are accepted please) Do you have an personality disorder you&#39;d like to explore? Contact me if you can figure out what my SN is today.
    Ready to run rants are available. On completion, you should be able to easily make up your own conspiracy theories with all the latest gossip. I&#39;ll show you how and get my bite of the cash cow that is FST.

Shouldnt that be insecure though? [/b][/quote]
    There&#39;s a little of J&#39;Pol in us all...

(That sounded better in my head... )

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+5 May 2004 - 16:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 5 May 2004 - 16:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@5 May 2004 - 13:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @4 May 2004 - 00:57
    Can&#39;t be too far to go now, why don&#39;t you try flaming some people and find out...

Wanna whine about others sites? Become a whingemaster? Learn how to be unsecure or unreasonable? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost&#33; (Though "donations" are accepted please) Do you have an personality disorder you&#39;d like to explore? Contact me if you can figure out what my SN is today.
    Ready to run rants are available. On completion, you should be able to easily make up your own conspiracy theories with all the latest gossip. I&#39;ll show you how and get my bite of the cash cow that is FST.

Shouldnt that be insecure though?
    There&#39;s a little of J&#39;Pol in us all...

(That sounded better in my head... ) [/b][/quote]
    Some things just sound better in an auditorium. You are obviously a stadium thinker, rather than a studio one

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Poster
    Thats not really true. Ive been on moderation for months and months at a time

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by djweiser@7 May 2004 - 16:48
    Look i got told to stfu when I mentioned your banning/unbanning so I suggest you do to

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by djweiser@7 May 2004 - 14:48
    I don&#39;t know what you&#39;re complaining about really, bujub got banned for two days and for him that is the equivilent of a whole years worth of posts from you. That boy is a spam-machine.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    u mind adding a feature to each users control panel that tells them what their warning level rests at?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Out of The Ordinary
    It has been mentioned in Team Chat, not really discussed though but I think it&#39;s better to keep it invisble. Becouse we post some other info in the warn logs sometimes.

BOT

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    What would be the point of that?

People would then just lie low for a while til thier warning level went down and then they&#39;d be at whatever it was again

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast