Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Get Tv Episodes

Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Now thats the best you could come up with.."learn how to use the quote button".....i read your bullshit over carefully..and as i said you contradicted yourself in your posts....i coudn"t give a shit if you explained it 50 times...bullshit is bullshit....and if you believe it....fine...then explain then how do the people cast their favorite vote then when the poll closes 2 hours after the live broadcast....if people don"t see it till 5 hours later?...think about it ...as in your words "DUMB ASS"
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    He's not a dumbass, he's in a different time zone. When the show airs on the east coast at 8:30, it's still midday in Hawaii. They don't air the show live there - they can't, or else no one would watch it. What you think they perform the show multiple times so that everyone sees it live? It's live on the east coast and central time zone. Everyone else sees a tape of the live broadcast.

All he said was that he watches it when it's being broadcast on the east coast, instead of waiting until it's replayed for Hawaii.

@ DWells - yeah, you're right. I don't recall ever having been able to get a show like Friends or Alias more than a few hours before airtime, let alone a week in advance.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    What do you mean they can"t broadcast it live there in the afternoon...of course they can and they do...and heres how...They view the program live via a satellite dish. Tuesday's broadcast, shown delayed at 7 p.m. on KHON, was live at 3 p.m. by satellite...so what my point was he doesn"t see it before everyone else does...people with satellites see it before him...because he has to download it...he gave the impression that no one else could view it live where he lives
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by NikkiD@6 May 2004 - 09:05
    @ DWells - yeah, you're right. I don't recall ever having been able to get a show like Friends or Alias more than a few hours before airtime, let alone a week in advance.
    What do you mean by a few hours? Like 3 or 4? If so, where can I get 'em this early? I'd like to watch Alias and 24 around 7:00 when nothing good is on TV instead of 9:00. Too bad RobotoLabs doesn't have Simpsons episodes until the morning after they show...

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    argueing over who gets to see american idol first is TEH GEHEST!!!!!!
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    you could get them a few hours in advance, most ppl rip tv shows in the uk (5 hours ahead if on east coast) that show in america, i could download the simpsons at 7:00 sometimes

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Who in the fuck is arguing over American Idol....these are just opinions ...besides what i have seen with the ridiculous...repetitive and childish and whining posts in the past week about people getting banned and spamming anything is a break from that...at least this one is not closed[yet]
    DEMO'S WORLD

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Originally posted by mooseman2070@6 May 2004 - 13:43
    you could get them a few hours in advance, most ppl rip tv shows in the uk (5 hours ahead if on east coast) that show in america, i could download the simpsons at 7:00 sometimes
    Wheere do you get 'em at 7 from? [rl] doesn't release 'em till morning after.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Who in the fuck is arguing over American Idol
    It seems that you are dear boy.

...besides what i have seen with the ridiculous...repetitive and childish and whining posts in the past week about people getting banned and spamming anything is a break from that...at least this one is not closed[yet] 
    Really...I thought it quite dull actually.

Peace brotherdoobie

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    First...cut the dear boy crap...i have kids your age

Secondly...if you find it dull...then don"t waste your time responding

Third...
    DEMO'S WORLD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast