Thread: Kazaa Downloads Gone Due To Power Failure

Hi Everybody,

I am having a very grave problem, whenever my computer shuts down due to a power failure all active downloads are gone from the computer...and I couldn't find them anywhere......so after sometime i started making backup copies of the active downloads and now one of the copied files is not working......it is a dat file of about 600 MB and i can preview it in AVI Previewer and DivX player but whenever I put it in my shared folder and starts Kazaa its gone from there.....

I'm using Kazaa Lite Resurrection. . . . . . 2.4.8 :helpsmile:

any help will be highly appreciated......

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filesharinghelp.com
    MM, How will that fix power failures?

kaipu, is the download finished? AVI Preview sometimes has problems, try previewing it VideoLAN

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Lite@5 May 2004 - 05:21
    MM, How will that fix power failures?

kaipu, is the download finished? AVI Preview sometimes has problems, try previewing it VideoLAN
    figure it out yourself

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Its very simple computer knowledge...if you dont save any files before such a problem occurs none of your work will be saved, wether you are writing notes with notepad or downloading new files. What happened was, you started downloading your files that day and experienced the power failure all in same operating period. If you had shut down kazaa and then restarted it before the power went out your files you had just started downloading or wanted to download (qued) would have been saved to memory.
    Board Rule:

- max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)
    - max 100 KB ( for ALL Images Together )

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    lol , not exactly boss his files are corrupt and he need a klite corruptions fixer

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Salazar@5 May 2004 - 19:02
    Its very simple computer knowledge...if you dont save any files before such a problem occurs none of your work will be saved, wether you are writing notes with notepad or downloading new files. What happened was, you started downloading your files that day and experienced the power failure all in same operating period. If you had shut down kazaa and then restarted it before the power went out your files you had just started downloading or wanted to download (qued) would have been saved to memory.
    NOW DO READ THIS CAREFULLY..........

Look, by the way you replied I can only say one thing that either you don't have any computer knowledge or you haven't read the post carefully. I clearly mentioned that the downloads which are vanished are the ones which were active at that time. It doesn't have anything to do with the work saved or not, the Harddisk is not showing any sign of those downloads and I also mentioned that I keep backing up my files and I have a backup of 601 MB and it isn't working.....

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@5 May 2004 - 20:42
    lol , not exactly boss his files are corrupt and he need a klite corruptions fixer
    Thanks a lot MUSLEMAN for telling about Kazaa Corruptions Fixer......

Why didn't you mentioned it earlier I never knew that there is a software

like this one for Kazaa Lite.........

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    lol np boss if you had the kazaa lite tools k++ you would have already had it in your tools

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by kaipu+7 May 2004 - 05:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaipu @ 7 May 2004 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@5 May 2004 - 20:42
    lol , not exactly boss his files are corrupt and he need a klite corruptions fixer&nbsp;
    Thanks a lot MUSLEMAN for telling about Kazaa Corruptions Fixer......

Why didn&#39;t you mentioned it earlier I never knew that there is a software

like this one for Kazaa Lite......... [/b][/quote]
    Would you let us know, if the problem recurs, if it helped? Thanks in advance...