Thread: Help With Zonealarm

I cant access this website...

Here

How do I "allow" it? I dont have anything it asks for.

EDIT: Hopes that works
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BUMP

I set it to not block any website, but it still does.

??? This is starting to piss me off, I cant acces ebay, newegg, suprnova, and lots of other websites.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Hmm. I think its Norton doing it. Cause I started my pc w/o ZA and its still doing it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Sorry, I can't help with Zonealarm because I don't like firewalls installed on my system. I made my own hardware firewall and you can too. You can take an old piece of crap machine, install Linux on there (eg:SmoothWall) and configure what ports to allow traffic (it'll have a simple web interface you can use) and that's it. You made your own router... for free. It can even be configured to do Network Access Translation if you have multiple machines. It will protect them all.

--EDIT--
    Norton... figures.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I figured it out. Comcast went down in my area for 2 hrs this morning. And I was trying to figure out what was wrong. And I accidently turn on my proxy in the Internet Option. But I figured this out after I uninstalled Symantec

I put Norton AV Pro on and Im fine.