Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Serious Question About The Board

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by RGX@5 May 2004 - 00:02
    There goes the thread.....

Your not that bad RGX just to kill a post by entering it

2. Lounge   -   #32
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Ah I dunno, he just specifically asked for no spam...never mind then, this raises a few heckles obviously so I'll just pack up my opinions and continue on my way...

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by RGX@5 May 2004 - 00:15
    Ah I dunno, he just specifically asked for no spam...never mind then, this raises a few heckles obviously so I'll just pack up my opinions and continue on my way...

not at all RGX

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+4 May 2004 - 21:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 4 May 2004 - 21:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by NikkiD@4 May 2004 - 19:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-Emdee
    @4 May 2004 - 13:12
    I&#39;d have suggested posting this in the Talk Club if it&#39;s a serious thread... but then again u also said u wanted people to see it&#33;

I&#39;d nominate Withcheese. He seems like a sound guy and he&#39;s online quite a lot so he&#39;d be perfect for the job (plus I&#39;ve got a lot of respect fro somebody who can spam that much )

I&#39;ll second that nomination. Not only does he spam, he spam with style.

He also seems to have a level head and a knack for calming things down.
    Certainly gets my vote too.

I don&#39;t always agree with the chap, however he does seem intelligent and level headed, in spite of the rampant way aye Geordieism.

A bright lad, capable of not taking himself too seriously. A happy mix, funny as a bar steward as well sometimes. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks guys it&#39;s nice to know that people think well of me, it&#39;s been a real ego boost. But I consider myself to be just about to be rubbing shoulders with a lot of great members, that&#39;s what makes me come back here everyday.

We have a great mod team here at the moment who are good at what they do, it must be a difficult job to undertake (and I hear the pay ain&#39;t that great either). I see no need to subtract or add to their number at the moment.

We have a very good forum here, and we should consider ourselves lucky for that. This is a place I like coming to, and you can&#39;t ask for much more than that...

edit: I suppose you could ask for a forum you like coming to but yeah you know what I mean

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese+4 May 2004 - 21:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 4 May 2004 - 21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@4 May 2004 - 21:01
    Originally posted by NikkiD@4 May 2004 - 19:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-Emdee
    @4 May 2004 - 13:12
    I&#39;d have suggested posting this in the Talk Club if it&#39;s a serious thread... but then again u also said u wanted people to see it&#33;

I&#39;d nominate Withcheese. He seems like a sound guy and he&#39;s online quite a lot so he&#39;d be perfect for the job (plus I&#39;ve got a lot of respect fro somebody who can spam that much )

I&#39;ll second that nomination. Not only does he spam, he spam with style.

He also seems to have a level head and a knack for calming things down.

Certainly gets my vote too.

I don&#39;t always agree with the chap, however he does seem intelligent and level headed, in spite of the rampant way aye Geordieism.

A bright lad, capable of not taking himself too seriously. A happy mix, funny as a bar steward as well sometimes.
    Thanks guys it&#39;s nice to know that people think well of me, it&#39;s been a real ego boost. But I consider myself to be just about to be rubbing shoulders with a lot of great members, that&#39;s what makes me come back here everyday.

We have a great mod team here at the moment who are good at what they do, it must be a difficult job to undertake (and I hear the pay ain&#39;t that great either). I see no need to subtract or add to their number at the moment.

We have a very good forum here, and we should consider ourselves lucky for that. This is a place I like coming to, and you can&#39;t ask for much more than that... [/b][/quote]
    alterego ............nevermind&#33;&#33;??

6. Lounge   -   #36
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    I think FC or danb would b good mods but bujub22 would b good too

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234