Thread: Is Onimusha Hot Or Wat?

wow got onimusha3 demon sage and it's hot!! i think ya should try it out
    "the evil that man do lives after they die, but the good man do is buried with their bone"

2. Games   -   #2
    Debaser
    Yeah I've heard nothing but good things about it, gonna have to check it out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    So hows the camera angle? Thats the only bad thing ive heard bout it till now.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by bighead-haha@4 May 2004 - 22:24
    wow got onimusha3 demon sage and it's hot!! i think ya should try it out
    Yeah.....its awesome.

But I beat the game within 2 days....so...its not much...

SPOILER

Whats up with the ending? I mean....I've heard its the last Onimusha game, but the plot isnt over.

Now, Samanoske has to seal the evil Nobonaga gauntlet....so.....is there gonna be another game?
    Also, after the credits roll, some dude says "Now Nobonaga is dead, so its time for (I forgot his name) to take over!"
    Ugh....I dunno....it isnt over yet.....
    The last fight kicked major ass, though....

5. Games   -   #5
    game is awesome, i had no problems with the camera. and it is short, but its fun playing it over in hard with panda suit.

{SPOILERS...MAYBE?}
    this is capcom ya know, im positive there will be a sequel, but it will probably be a different name. it said that it was one chapter of the oni-genma war, there are other chapters, like the new guy thats taking over. it'd be pretty cool if they made a cg movie sequel released on dvd.

6. Games   -   #6
    yup it would be good if capcom makes anime dvd out of it.
    "the evil that man do lives after they die, but the good man do is buried with their bone"

7. Games   -   #7
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    Anyway, what's the basic gameplay like? From what i've seen and kinda read, it seems like Devil May Cry, but with more puzzles.

8. Games   -   #8
    ya it got puzzels but not like the second part of the series... story line is exellent, u might get lost in the beginin but u'll understand it later!!!

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by bighead-haha@7 May 2004 - 18:44
    ya it got puzzels but not like the second part of the series... story line is exellent, u might get lost in the beginin but u'll understand it later!!!
    I honestly thought the whole time-fold thing was silly....IMO, the best Onimusha was the first one.....