Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: I Dislike Cheese

Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MeestahWong@7 May 2004 - 14:54
    the owning on "my" forum is all in good fun.

I wouldn't call the lame comments just recently posted by you and your gay friend as "owning", however, it is funny watching you gheymers pat yourselves on the back for the lame comments......you are just kidding yourselves...this is too funny.
    Your "forum" is an affront to the senses. Badly laid out, rules that make little sense, too many 12-year-old AOLers and an admin team that thinks its "idea" is better than it is.

Now scoot off with your tail firmly between your legs, I've seen a lot of forums in my time but yours has been the most unpleasant, lame and, to borrow a word, the gheyest.

Well done.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I think i know how to do this ownster thing.

UR REPLY IZ LAM3, MAYN IZ BETTUR.

I CAN SAY STUFF ABOUT YER MOM AND NERALY SPELL TEH WURD "CNUT" WITHOUT HELP.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MeestahWong+7 May 2004 - 14:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MeestahWong @ 7 May 2004 - 14:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@7 May 2004 - 14:52
    Guess yer just gonna have to find greener pastures.
    what an idiot, you left yourself wide open for a "mom joke" but I&#39;ll spare you because you ain&#39;t worth the energy......cuntard

you remind me of the pussy nerd everyone picks on in high school; the truth hurts doesn&#39;t it. [/b][/quote]
    Are you getting these come-backs from some sort of stock internet insults book?

"How 2 pwn teh lam3" perhaps.

Well done.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    to be honest, I don&#39;t actually think he has read his own posts.

Either that or they changed the definition of lame vs clever while I wasn&#39;t looking.

Maybe we should all chip in and buy a new dictionary for him.

It might at least bring some variation to the tripe he&#39;s currently producin&#39;

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Poster
    are you 2 involved in a relationship......ahaha

for the last time, I don&#39;t want to be your friend, I&#39;m not interested in a 3some with your fugly mothers, go find another idol to worship.

www.ownster.com

later......

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Originally posted by MeestahWong@7 May 2004 - 16:12

for the last time, I don&#39;t want to be your friend, I&#39;m not interested in a 3some with your fugly mothers, go find another idol to worship.
    Guess we&#39;ve been pwned now, eh?

Oh woe.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MeestahWong@7 May 2004 - 14:12

So why have you been PMing members of this forum with lewd pictures of yourself and what one only hopes is a sheep?

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Withcheese+7 May 2004 - 15:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 7 May 2004 - 15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MeestahWong@7 May 2004 - 14:12

So why have you been PMing members of this forum with lewd pictures of yourself and what one only hopes is a sheep? [/b][/quote]
    I didn&#39;t get it

Wiz.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+7 May 2004 - 15:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 7 May 2004 - 15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MeestahWong@7 May 2004 - 14:12

So why have you been PMing members of this forum with lewd pictures of yourself and what one only hopes is a sheep? [/b][/quote]
    ooohhhh, the 3rd leg has woken up.

www.ownster.com

later......

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Originally posted by MeestahWong+7 May 2004 - 16:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MeestahWong &#064; 7 May 2004 - 16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@7 May 2004 - 15:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeestahWong
    @7 May 2004 - 14:12

So why have you been PMing members of this forum with lewd pictures of yourself and what one only hopes is a sheep?
    ooohhhh, the 3rd leg has woken up. [/b][/quote]
    Stop wanking f00.

And maybe it&#39;ll go back to sleep.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast