Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Lifetime Trip To Oz

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    To get a free lifetime trip to live on Australia's Gold Coast all you have to do is help a pedophile kidnap, rape and murder 2 10y/o girls and spend a couple of years in a nut house

Then you're given a makeover and a new name, a nice house on the gold coast and a good job

Sounds good to me and the best part......the parents of the girls will help pay for it

Cool huh

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    I didn't think the Australians let convicted criminals in (ironically as it happens). Is this not the case.

Can someone in the know confirm the position with regard to people convicted of serious crime living there.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    As far as I know they don't, to Emigrate you need a minimum of £50,000 in the bank or someone who lives there to be your lifetime garentour (spelling).

But Maxine Carr maybe given a new identity and a house on the gold coast

I think she should be dumped in the middle of Sohem , hands and feet bound and let the people do as they wish

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 May 2004 - 23:10
    As far as I know they don't, to Emigrate you need a minimum of £50,000 in the bank or someone who lives there to be your lifetime garentour (spelling).

But Maxine Carr maybe given a new identity and a house on the gold coast
    Surely not, why would we ask for such a thing and why would the Australians agree to it.

If nothing else it would not be fair to their own people, particularly those she moved in near to.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JP I can honestly say it's possibly the worst thing I've ever heard in this context, I heard it on the Radio news yesterday, absolutely appaulled, it's not confirmed yet but they said She will never go back to her home town and they are hoping she will not be recognised in Oz altho this is doubtful. But this is on the cards, new look, new name, new house, new country in Paradise paid for by the Tax payers which include Holly and Jessica's parents

Sick, just sick and very twisted

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6

I know what u mean. It's the same with those 2 guys who killed that bulger kid about 10 years ago. They're off in a secret location (in the sun no doubt ) living it up on government cash.

It's all upside down, inside out and just generally fucked up

[Edit: typo ]
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 May 2004 - 21:19
    JP I can honestly say it's possibly the worst thing I've ever heard in this context, I heard it on the Radio news yesterday, absolutely appaulled, it's not confirmed yet but they said She will never go back to her home town and they are hoping she will not be recognised in Oz altho this is doubtful. But this is on the cards, new look, new name, new house, new country in Paradise paid for by the Tax payers which include Holly and Jessica's parents

Sick, just sick and very twisted

Jonno B)
    If this does actually happen, I hope the Australian media informs the Australian people. They have a right to know that that sick, twisted bitch is their next door neighbour
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    @Emdee.........I know, another case of our goverment working for the criminal

@Gen......No one will be informed, thats the point of Relocation, new life, new identity.

sick huh

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 May 2004 - 17:29
    @Emdee.........I know, another case of our goverment working for the criminal

@Gen......No one will be informed, thats the point of Relocation, new life, new identity.

sick huh

Jonno B)
    Another case of the perpetrators rights being respected over the rights of the victims.

Keep us updated Jonno...I very seldom watch the news anymore....This is one of the reasons.

Peace brotherdooobie

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Speaking of rights does anyone else think that the 'European Bill Of Human Rights' should've been named the 'European Bill Of Criminal Rights'?

Not once have I heard of anyone using it that wasn't a criminal out to squeeze cash out of innocent people (it might have been, but I just ain't heard of it )
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast