Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why You Should Not Be A P2p Leach

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    @ryanraab Thanks.....thats good to know.....I dont even cut people off when they are eating my bandwidth with their fast uploads which slow my downloads...share and share alike I say....

As far as I know, in the US broadband is around $30 per month...and I prefer to eat as first priority! lol.

Dont know about UK, think its about the same in UKpounds....going back home to the UK in August and will find out...if I get a good job (ha ha ha) I will go for it. I will then also buy a new HD and share more stuff.

I am lucky to have a very fast connection at work with no restrictions on use so I have recently started using it for larger files...funny tho, got a really insulting dick cut me off and sent me a message telling me to f*&^& off on my first download!!!! I sent a message back telling him/her that I share plenty at home, but more insults followed! Still, now I have around 5gig sharing on work comp I have had no other probs..... The point I am making is that sometimes people will share once they have stuff to share.....I shared from first dl at work.....perhaps I was unlucky that my first dl at work was from someone with a problem.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    I'm paying around $40 here on the east coast, what service charges only $30? Excluding the $20 for the first three month deals.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    About $44 here in the southeast, with Comcast. It was $40 at first, but they raised it. And they have cable competition here, but they charge just about the same. You can get a little cheaper with Knology, by bundling internet, cable and phone. However, everyone I've talked to who has them is unhappy with the phone service.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    BECAUSE IS LAME !!!!!

let other people download....

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    MK-Ultra
    *first post - deep breath*

As there is a new patch out that stops other peeps from listing your shared files, won't more people get accused of leaching?

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    I feel that I've been cut off from speedy connections because of the privacy patch.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    i use norton personal firewall and got ad-aware pro 6.0 and i trojan remover also use XP firewall (it stops me from sharing files throu MSN Messenger so i guess it should ad another line of defence against hackers) ?? any one know if the XP Firewall can actuly stop Messenger hacks?

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    MadDogJuro's Avatar Member
    I share 850 files (some music,couple of movies,programs and so),and i use kazaalite 2.1.0 and i have removed my IP form downloaded files as kazaalite user can if you want visrtually hide your tracks as some people must because of their country laws.My participation level is always k-lite master,so perhaps some people kick me off but i dont care.Better this than getting an email from a law office threatening you with a law suit for sharing THEIR movies.
    I have a pathetic cable connection (max 350kbs/64kbs) runs in full duplex so thats the best i can do till i swich to ADSL or HDSL.Unfortunetly my Terayon cable modem dies at least 5 times a day or my ISP is F_____G me with his Switcher and disconnects me when i dl too much.
    ANYWAY LEACHING IS BAD FOR YOU AND BAD FOR ME,AND PEOPLE GET RID OF THAT KAZAA MDEIA DESKTOP,at least 2 milion LOOSERS are still using it and making money for advertisers that didnt contribute S___T to the P2P community.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    South Cali where the beach is warm and the babes are hott!!!
    always share, keep downloading!!!!!!

I'm sharing 6 gigs of stuff right now,
    1157 files....

anyways, if u have it, SHARE IT!!!!

if u don't, then try to share as much as possible.....

LEECHERS SUCK!!!! DON"T BE ONE!!!!!!

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    i wish we had our own filesharing community, since we "all" share, the files we post here on gamesworld, moviesworld, ect...we would get them faster from each other rather then waiting for a long period of time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast