Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matrix 1 - 3

imho the 2nd was the best as far as sfx and story , but overall the first should have been the whole story

it was a waste of 9 hours to stech this story

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    1st, 3rd, and 2nd. the 2nd one had such a fucked up ending. wtf is "to be concluded?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by gungrave@6 May 2004 - 17:48
    the 3rd one is good
    In the same way that getting kicked in the balls is "good"

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    1st one had the best plot; overall the best in the series.

2nd one had the most action and was really entertaining when I first saw it.

3rd one didnt suck IMO, but it was the shortest Matrix movie, and had way too may questions unanswered that I thought I would get answers to. IMO, it has a better plot than Reloaded, plus a so-so finale.

Overall, I kinda see Matrix 2 and 3 as one whole film, like Kill Bill is one whole film and it was spilt in two seperate parts in order to cash in more on the franchise.
    If that was the case, then the third movie hasnt even come out yet.....

But from what I've heard over at Matrix Fans.net, there could be a prequel to the series, since things that happened in the past are mentioned in all 3 Matrix films; if these past events didnt play some important role in the movies, then they wouldnt be mentioned.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    BANNED
    i think its stupid where in the 1st one he can only just kill 1 agent then in the 2nd matrix he could take on about 100 of them and then in the 3rd matrix he nerly died killing one at the end

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by gungrave@6 May 2004 - 15:48
    i think its stupid where in the 1st one he can only just kill 1 agent then in the 2nd matrix he could take on about 100 of them and then in the 3rd matrix he nerly died killing one at the end
    Its just a movie, after all.....

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    I liked them in the order they came out in. I thought the third was the weakest of the 3.
    <span style='color:green'>God invented alcohol to keep the Irish from ruling the world</span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Strong, weak, weakest....

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    The first one is the only one I can stand to watch over.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Revolutions all the way. i can watch the movie a million times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast