Thread: Xbox - Doom 3 Vs. Chronicles Of Riddick

Really feeling let down by the quality of the new screenshots appearing for Doom 3 on Xbox...they are looking a million miles away from those early screens we saw..I know the Xbox hardware and all that, but some of the character models are now looking really f***i'n shoddy!

Now take a look at the screens for 'Chronicles of Riddick' coming sooner than Doom 3...they looks tasty, and it looks to have a lot of the elements that Doom 3 has....space station setting, monsters, rogue marines....etc...If the Gameplay matches the Graphics i think it deserves to get plenty of praise..it wont sell like Doom 3, but its looking and sounding tons better than Doom...bring it on!!!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I have a lot of faith in ID, they wont let us down. Plus you could just buy it for the PC. The way Doom should always be. Did you know Microsoft tried to make it XBox only ie. not on PC.
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

3. Games   -   #3
    Lick My Lovepump
    I can not play FPSs on a console. I feel sorry for people that have to snipe with a bloody stick.

4. Games   -   #4
    Judging a game on looks alone...

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by amphoteric88@6 May 2004 - 19:06
    Judging a game on looks alone...
    Ohhh yess!!!....light me up and call me shallow!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

6. Games   -   #6
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@6 May 2004 - 17:59
    I can not play FPSs on a console. I feel sorry for people that have to snipe with a bloody stick.
    Agreed.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I bought CS for XBox... pissed off that i lost the recipt. Halo is about the only game that i have played on a console other then GoldenEye that was good
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

8. Games   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by -=Hellfire=-@6 May 2004 - 09:25
    I have a lot of faith in ID, they wont let us down. Plus you could just buy it for the PC. The way Doom should always be. Did you know Microsoft tried to make it XBox only ie. not on PC.
    i second that, if it wasn't for ID we'd still be in the dark ages (of gaming )

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #9
    Twist3r
    theres nothing wronge with FPS on a counsol it just takes alot of time to get used to it and to be fast, it will never be as fast as a mouse and keyboard i realize that, but if you do get good at it its fun, and CS for the xbox isnt fun offline so if u dont have xbox live then its not even worth buying and, as far as doom 3 goes for xbox i look forward for it because my pc wont be able to play it so im going to be buying it for xbox, and i hope the graphix on the screen shots will be improved!