Thread: Speed Up Your Connection With Connection Teaming

Midpoint has a feature called ‘connection teaming’. Connection teaming aggregates multiple connections to the Internet for increased bandwidth. Along with connection teaming, the software splits large files being downloaded into multiple smaller parts and downloads each part at the same time along each connection.
    Link
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    the 'midpoint' website is currently unavailable

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Does any of this stuff actually work (like cable "tweaking" or "uncapping")? I never really believed it and thought the only realistic way to improve connection speed would be to upgrade you account. Also wont ISP's pick up on you messing around and ask questions?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Uncapping does work but most isp's dont like you altering their equipment. Some might allow to do it to your own modem.

If tweaking does work, it will only change things afew kB, nothing noticable.

But logically Connection Teaming would work. As you are combining 2 different connections. It is just like modem bonding for connections that use phone lines.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Poster
    [edit]
    *forehead smack* I think I get it now. lol.

You'd still be limitted by the bandwidth cap on your physical connection, though...