Thread: Half Life 2 Winhec Demo Unleashed

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    UpDate 13/May/2004
    Trialer
    QuickTime Trialer-Small
    QuickTime Trialer-Large
    ----------------------
    Video-21Mb

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Damn
    looks nice
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Looks very good, wish we can see a better quality trailer.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    God I want that game...

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    to all the people that have the 600meg movie do NOT download this trailer....

it is the part where the stryders come and start fucking ppl up. except this trailer is really crappy...

otherwise if you havent seen it go nuts

DRAY_04

6. Games   -   #6
    Double Agent
    that dood should really take some filming classes....he kept shaking the damn camera and now i am queezy....

:x

7. Games   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    I am so impressed, I think I may actually buy the game....graphical detail + incredible physics + unbeleivable strider animations + excellent AI + unparralelled immersion = win.

8. Games   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by RGX@7 May 2004 - 10:30
    I am so impressed, I think I may actually buy the game....graphical detail + incredible physics + unbeleivable strider animations + excellent AI + unparralelled immersion = win.
    Why not just download it, its the same thing, but wont cost $50.

9. Games   -   #9
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+7 May 2004 - 13:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 7 May 2004 - 13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@7 May 2004 - 10:30
    Why not just download it, its the same thing, but wont cost &#036;50. [/b][/quote]
    lmao i think i&#39;ll do that

that dood should really take some filming classes....he kept shaking the damn camera and now i am queezy....

:x
    lol just like the doom3 video >_< :x

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #10
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+7 May 2004 - 21:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 7 May 2004 - 21:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@7 May 2004 - 10:30
    Why not just download it, its the same thing, but wont cost &#036;50. [/b][/quote]
    But its not contributing towards the people that made it and devoted 6 years of their life towards it. If somethings really that good, im prepared to put money towards it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast